Saints Fans - Take a bow

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

Saints Fans - Take a bow

Earlier in the season I made a few comments on this forum in regards to St Kilda supporters not making enough noise at games. Well, hasn't that changed over the season! The noise at the game in Round 14 and onwards has been absolutely magnificent!

Who would have thought it possible that St Kilda supporters would make more noise than Collingwood supporters at a game at the MCG (the finals match a couple of weeks ago)? Not to forget to mention the noise that was made at the game yesterday. Up until the last quarter, I was beginning to think that the Cats supporters had left their voices at home!!! The St Kilda chants going around the ground sent a shiver up the spine!!

One very devastated yet proud Saint supporter today.

Go the mighty Sainters!!!!

Fortius Quo Fidelius
Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

The noise from the Ponsford stand was amazing... I've now realised the Jiggling Saint was the mad bugger in front of us & he did an awesome job.

A sad day but a very proud day for many, many reasons.

saint1974
Club Player

Animal Enclosure wrote:The noise from the Ponsford stand was amazing... I've now realised the Jiggling Saint was the mad bugger in front of us & he did an awesome job.

A sad day but a very proud day for many, many reasons.
I too was in the Ponsford M28 the noise from our supporters was bloody unreal in my 35 years of going to the footy ,I have never heard our fans so vocal well done everyone I think we could have given the cheersquad a run for their money and yes we were louder than the Geelong cheersquad.
Let's bring that on in 2010 and be heard!
GO SAINTS!

hAyES
Club Player

Saints fans came out in force this finals. Even in the game against the Bulldogs in a crowd of almost 80,000, apart from the Bulldogs cheer squad I didn't see much blue. And during the Grand Final whenever a Geelong chant started, a St Kilda one did as well and was much louder.