Mcqualter, Schneider, Demptser, Milne ? Gettable goals....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ralphsmith
SS Hall of Fame

Mcqualter, Schneider, Demptser, Milne ? Gettable goals....

You guys missed gettable goals that cost us a flag.

Next time, be a little cooler. Kick them!

Well done anyway

:( :( :( :(

SuperSaint
Club Player

Will take a mighty effort to get there again. As I write, they are talking about Milne on 1 HD. Even they think that he just can't cut it in finals and we need to develop another small forward. The true hurts and I agree.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

...Kosi, Montagna...there's usuall y a few every game, but the sheer weight of them this game stung us. We had 3 surges in the first half that should have seen us about 5 goals clear at half time, but instead we kicked a bunch of points. Can only put it down to nerves.

Of course, there were any number of combinations of stuff ups today that we could blame...t'wasn't to be, but glad we played well and proved the experts wrong (i.e. the Saints aren't pretenders). We let Geelong win this one, should be inspiration to go further next year.

Speaking of next year...Lynch, Heyne, Stanley, Steven, Armo, Goose, looking forward to the next generation joining the party! Biggest shame is, the wait. :cry:

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Lets just allow the players and coaches to recover from their efforts in this fantastic season, and then examine how we go from here!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)