1 more sleep - How are going to spend it?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Voyager
Club Player

1 more sleep - How are going to spend it?

I will personally try to keep cool, won't be easy though...planning to watch a bit of footy that'll run on foxsports and other places...a beer or two along the way, try not to think too much...

wallbanger
Club Player

Working nightshift, believe it or not. Home at 6am for 3 hours kip then off to the big game. Holy crap, I'm so excited!!!

GO YOU SAINTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please...let's win a Premiership before GEELONG!!!! (O.k., so we've missed that opportunity...maybe let's win the next one before Geelong????)
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Rooting

For the Saints!

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Seaford_Saint
Club Player

Early night for me.... and definitely NO alcohol tonight.... I want to be at the top of my game tomorrow to soak up the enjoyment of every minute... it all begins with the 9:30am train from Seaford to Richmond.

Failure cannot succeed in the face of persistence......
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Just going to keep it simple, stick to my same routine, keeping it as normal as possible as it's just another week. A few beers tonight watching the footy, a bit more Saintsational and bed about midnight.

I've had the same process in place all year, the family and friends have finally figured out the plan and are all on the same page.

We have a dedicated and committed group who are all prepared to stand in the rain/hail in the car park and consume our beverages, along with chicken and salad.

I'll arrive at the usual time about 2 hours prior and prepare myself with a few frothies as I do every game.

So it's just another night and day for me.

BaysideSaint
Club Player

mmmm chicken and salad.

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

Going to see my girlfriend....
will not speak of the grandfinal while im with her :P

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Visiting a mate for his birthday.

Get some sleep so I'm not coughing up another lung tomorrow.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
claystreet
Club Player

Relax with some beers and music, play the guitar a bit, go to bed at reasonable hour have happy dreams about the flag.

When i get up in the morning i am going to stickit up the cats flog that lives up the road who left a note in my letter box today saying eat shyt and die St Kilda, my reply will be i'd prefer us to eat pussy.

zebraman
Club Player

Spending a pleasant Friday night with my personal trainer....Mr Jack Daniels...and a lot of loud music...might have to re-introduce the neighbours to the delights of AC/DC and The Angels

Unforgiven
SS Life Member

Out to dinner, see a movie, come home for a quick xbox sessions and a beer or two, then some sleep before getting up early. Trying to keep pre occupied the mania can consume me tomorrow.

Carpe Diem
*BaLLy iS BeST*
Club Player

going out for dinner, then prob just watch a movie or something before bed to distract me for a bit!

and i will NOT be talking to my geelong-supporting boyfriend tonite or tomorrow!! been a very awkward week already :?

i will miss you bally. but i guess you just didn't want to be here.

heres hoping you are regretting that choice on that last day in september 2010 - go saints.
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I've been thinking about what I'm going to be doing tonight, and I can tell you I think I'm I'll just about kill me! :lol:

The problem is: Right now we can all dream about the "what if's" and "maybe's" because it hasn't happened yet! Tomorrow will be like watching a roulette wheel spinning round and around and praying to god it lands on the number you've invested your time, blood, sweat and tears on!

Tonight is the last opportunity to dream about what may happen tomorrow, and no matter what anyone has said, or anyone has done up until this point, until that ball bounces and four quarters of hard, gut-running, bruising, bone-crunching football is played, we're in the hands of the 22 souls who'll put EVERYTHING on the line tomorrow!

Either that or this ;)

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/p ... 5779305259

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

Who said anything about sleep?

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

I'm gonna have a tough time sleeping tonight.

The uncertainty and suspense is killing me!

hahaha... Thinline's response takes the cake. Lucky dog! ...if he actually is doing that.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
crackers35
Club Player

Dreaming of tomorrow!

Looking forward to 2010 - I'm gonna Lovett!
Mega
Club Player

wallbanger wrote:Working nightshift, believe it or not. Home at 6am for 3 hours kip then off to the big game. Holy crap, I'm so excited!!!

GO YOU SAINTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah Im on Night Shift also ill do a Homer Simpson and get some sleep at work tonight :wink:

A little less conversation a little more action please
Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

Probably not sleeping. I hope we win tomorrow, just so we have more than one winning GF on the Grand Final Marathon!!!