I feel very confident

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

JABBER
Club Player

I feel very confident

back in 1997 i was worried because Adelaide beat us in the home & Away
but this year I feel confident Ross lyon and his assistants and players have answered all questions so far.

Since the last game against Geelong We got King and Dempster and they got Johnson and ottens who are underdone yes they stood up last week against a tired magpies its always harder the second week.

Also Pies play the Flanks and gave geelong the corridor where we dont allow sides to play the corridor

at the end i think we will win by 34 points

trevor barker
Goose is king
SS Hall of Fame

I hope to god you are right. I doubt it (34points) but I think we will win. I too am a little bit confident, more now than I have been all week.

JABBER
Club Player

i feel very confident

geelong might tire in the second half and we run away with it

trevor barker
aussiejones
Club Player

Honestly I think the Saints have been underrated and the Cats are not as settled as people assume. Had the Pies not been a spent force then last weeks second half of downhill skiing would have not happened. It affected opinions , but they are suspect under pressure.

The Saints are very even , have a great game plan as evidenced by conceding 7 points to loose only 2 games.

We go in with no injuries . The job to do and the confidence in each other to get it done .There is a steely resolve evident. Ross knows what has to be done on GF day as do some of our guys who have been there. Lets not leave it to Riewolt and Hayes , we need Schnieder / milney to go well too.

paws
Club Player

im very worried, their small forwards will be damaging in the wet

paws for thought