X

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

samwell
Club Player

X

His name hasn't been mentioned much on here in recent times but I feel for Xavier Clarke at the moment. The guy is an enormously talented footballer and (IMO) would walk into the 22 at his best. He's been part of the sides that have been so close to the big one in recent years and had a shocking run with injuries..

I'm sure he's stoked for the boys (especially Raph) and the way they've gone about it this year but gutted he can't be out there with them..

Just hope he comes back bigger and better when we go back-to-back in 2010!!! :D

claystreet
Club Player

apparently put his hand up to have a crack but the fitness staff said NO

mightysainters
SS Hall of Fame

claystreet wrote:apparently put his hand up to have a crack but the fitness staff said NO
I hope this is a joke

claystreet
Club Player

No Joke

BAM! (shhhh)
SS Hall of Fame

mightysainters wrote:
claystreet wrote:apparently put his hand up to have a crack but the fitness staff said NO
I hope this is a joke
Happened pre-finals. Was told he was better to get his body right than risk it in the VFL as he was unlikely to crack the AFL team for finals.

"Everything comes to he who hustles while he waits"
- Henry Ford
Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

BAM! (shhhh) wrote:
mightysainters wrote:
I hope this is a joke
Happened pre-finals. Was told he was better to get his body right than risk it in the VFL as he was unlikely to crack the AFL team for finals.
Wise advice. I imagine he'd be hurting a little but has had a while to come to terms with it. On the other hand I can imagine him being rapt for his mates.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Ghost Like wrote:
BAM! (shhhh) wrote:
mightysainters wrote:
I hope this is a joke
Wise advice. I imagine he'd be hurting a little but has had a while to come to terms with it. On the other hand I can imagine him being rapt for his mates.
This kind of hunger to be playing, is why the Saints culture is in such a good place right now....

goyousaints
Club Player

His brother will do his family proud

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Goddard and Hayes' making the AA team and hopefully winning a premiership should be great inspiration for him...

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!