Lucky charms and the like

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

daldal

Lucky charms and the like

How is this for a lucky charm? On my walk this morning I turned the corner and there in all its glory was a rainbow. I stood there and made the biggest wish known to man. go Sainters... :lol:

we shall rise again....
mullet
Saintsational Legend

Well apparantly on Kerri Anne every year they have a woodchop comp between people representing the GF sides. They have been correct every year. This years winner was the Saint woodchopper :D

How soft am I found I couldnt watch the footage of the woodchopoff :oops:

saintlee
Club Player

mullet wrote:How soft am I found I couldnt watch the footage of the woodchopoff :oops:
haha....thats the sort of superstitious nonsense I find myself doing at the moment! Can fully relate

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Mullet that is seriously hysterical!

I've got tears running down my cheeks from laughing!

Empathy, I guess.

As I was saying to another SSer recently, my performance in front of the prelim was no better... I will have '1.37' forever etched into my brain because it was when that amount of time was left on the clock in the final quarter that I suffered a full on melt down - eyes welled up, bottom lip quivered, started rocking backwards and forwards uncontrollably, had my hands on my head and kept saying over and over 'This is all too f***ing hard, this is all too f****** hard...' My wife thought it was the funniest and quite possibly the most pathetically weird thing she's ever seen...

:oops:

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
mullet
Saintsational Legend

saintlee wrote:
mullet wrote:How soft am I found I couldnt watch the footage of the woodchopoff :oops:
haha....thats the sort of superstitious nonsense I find myself doing at the moment! Can fully relate
Geez I hope I harden up a bit for Saturday. No use having a seat at the granny and spend me time hidding under it. :lol: The thought of all the poor sods who missed out will stop me from doing that, I have made a promise to yell louder for all the ones who didnt get to go and who would love to be there :)

mullet
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:Mullet that is seriously hysterical!

I've got tears running down my cheeks from laughing!

Empathy, I guess.

As I was saying to another SSer recently, my performance in front of the prelim was no better... I will have '1.37' forever etched into my brain because it was when that amount of time was left on the clock in the final quarter that I suffered a full on melt down - eyes welled up, bottom lip quivered, started rocking backwards and forwards uncontrollably, had my hands on my head and kept saying over and over 'This is all too f***ing hard, this is all too f****** hard...' My wife thought it was the funniest and quite possibly the most pathetically weird thing she's ever seen...

:oops:
Yep I thought I was going to have my head punched in, I mean seriously how many times and how many different people can you ask how much time is left , when none of them had any better idea than me :oops:

I really need to harden up, I mean arms over head not watching a segment on Kerri Annne :oops: