eddy doing running drill on his own ?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

bobmurray wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Should Bally maybe get dropped instead of Eddy?
Is being a 1st class tool a gift you were born with? Or did you have to work at it?
Are you a different Milton tonight? Sarcasim.
tonight we have the monster... :lol:
I'd be 90% it is a different person tonight. His posts have a different tone about them.

reincarnated

Reincarnated sees that Eddy should not be in the team tomorrow evening. As the probably 22nd player selected there are surely a few other players that offer more than him currently

Batnoe

plugger66 wrote:And i cant stand cabbages who call people s*** because they mightnt be the greatest players in the world. What sort of crap supporter would do that.
I have my opinion and this is what this forum is about

I dont think he is number 22 at St.Kilda, he is 25-26

My opinion only- granted, but for another poster to say he is so good and shouldnt be bagged is also a cabbage and crap when obvioulsy they are not as good as they deem them to be

Milton66
SS Life Member

Batnoe wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
Batnoe wrote:ok, so Eddy is good?!!

Yeah he has potential and is a good runner and agasint Geelong will be found out...

I do not want to give kids a game for the sake of it....And by the way, i know my footy so get stuffed....Im not some arm chair expert that knows nothing

Our captain coached our senior team to 3 premierships starting when i was 17, again, by using people like Eddy and giving them a role, but we are StKilda, we have 8 players who can do the same thing if they are given that role

Geary is a more exciting prospect, can kick a goal from 55m on the run to turn the game and get over 15 touches. Dempster has runs on the board and is a premiership player, Max is a great defender and he may not even get a run.

If you are saying Eddy deserves a go instead of an old classic timer like Max then you, my friend, have rocks in your head
So you seriously think that if Eddy wasn't good enough, then RL would still select him?

So you played footy. Woo farking hoo. You obviously know more than RL because you played under 17's.

Yeap, real armcahir expert... let's pick Max, even thought we've had our best H&A season with Zac.

Armo? How many senior games has he played this year? Did he cement his spot?

No one said that Geary or Dempster should not get a game... but I'm sick of cabbages like you constantly bagging Eddy.

But like I said, you guys have inside knowledge and know more than RL.
Yep, im a cabbage, but you are the one that said drive somewhere where you can hire a car? mm what are you?

All i said at the start was that he was running on his own as he didnt need to practice his skills cause he wont get it anyway (4 possessions is a great return for a midfileder/forward)

Did i say drop Dawson? no!! so dont say that we should drop Dawson for Max, cause i never said that, i was just saying on terms of people who should be a game then Max is ahead of all of them.

Armo- he was given 3 chances and in one of them he got best on ground, he had 13 tackles in another so over 3 games he averaged 7 tackles per game, the highest at the club per game... At least Armo will find the ball if he is given a chance where Eddy has been given a game and a chance and can still only find the ball 4 times. Wow, what a pick...

I will continue to bag Eddy, but only because you dont like it. I say he has potential, yet that isnt good enough? He is running on his own because he is practicing his fitness..

Now i hate cabbages like you who constantly stick up for s*** like Eddy/Fiora/Sweeny/Elliott/Oliver/Howard

Get a life mate, actually you might want to get in your car, drive somewhere, hire a car and drive somewhere else?
Just digging yourself deeper, really,, you obnoxious little gosling.

The suggestion about driving the car realtes that if u don't want to drive your car all the way down, then drive part way, then hire a car.

Make sense, or is it too logical for the almighty one like you.

Where have I stuck up for Elliot or howard? Want to lie also do you?

Get a clue, and no you are nt a cabbage. Cabbages serve a useful purpose.

You call players S***, my another keyboard hero. Go tell them to their face u gutless dweeb.

And don't try and tell me that your comment wasn't sarcastic about him practising on his own.

then the other flog cr@ps on about Stevie J kicking 5... where's the connection? Both are fwds, so why does Stevie J or Chapman's performance have anything to do with Eddy?

FWIW, I have stated on other threads that I would drop Eddy for Dempster.

Now, you can squirm and try to out smart@rse the Monster as much as you want. All smoke and mirrors to deflect attention that you and a few others are p1ssweak for bagging players.

End of story.

Now STFU and get behind whomever is selected this week.

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
gosainters66
Club Player

milton66 is a tosser this web site is for people to have there opinion and not for tossers like you that just bag other people for having there say

SAINTS FOR EVER
Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Batnoe, Eddy doesn't have potential, he has played 2 finals this year and for all intents and purposes done what the coach wants.

The others you mention haven't played a final this year (most haven't played many games).

Eddy is in, it is up to the match committee to decide if he stays. I think he will.

Max will do the motorcade, if he's up to it.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
Milton66
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
bobmurray wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Should Bally maybe get dropped instead of Eddy?
Is being a 1st class tool a gift you were born with? Or did you have to work at it?
Are you a different Milton tonight? Sarcasim.
tonight we have the monster... :lol:
I'd be 90% it is a different person tonight. His posts have a different tone about them.
Nah, the same guy. Just get really p1ssed off at people calling players sh1t. Pathetic IMO.

Just like the cr@p with TS40 when supporters booed him. Fcuking low lifes.

I can see them lining up now... if we lose... we know who'll they'll blame.

FWIW, different players have different abilities. I'm more concerned about players in our top 10 who have shockers, like Milne.

CaptainRiewoldt
Club Player

EDDY out then whos in... Armo or Dempster that is THe ONLY CHANGE THAT CAN BE.

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

CaptainReiwoldt wrote:EDDY out then whos in... Armo or Dempster that is THe ONLY CHANGE THAT CAN BE.
Armo, no way. Dempster, maybe.

Milton66
SS Life Member

Batnoe wrote:
plugger66 wrote:And i cant stand cabbages who call people s*** because they mightnt be the greatest players in the world. What sort of crap supporter would do that.
I have my opinion and this is what this forum is about

I dont think he is number 22 at St.Kilda, he is 25-26

My opinion only- granted, but for another poster to say he is so good and shouldnt be bagged is also a cabbage and crap when obvioulsy they are not as good as they deem them to be
Once again, you are showing how silly you are... Go back and READ things. I didn't say he was good, let alone so good. More BS.

Seriously, feel free to voice your opinion, but don't come here and get your jollies by making snide remarks about players and calling them s**t.

Batnoe

Milton66 wrote:
Batnoe wrote:
Milton66 wrote:

Yeah he has potential and is a good runner and agasint Geelong will be found out...

I do not want to give kids a game for the sake of it....And by the way, i know my footy so get stuffed....Im not some arm chair expert that knows nothing

Our captain coached our senior team to 3 premierships starting when i was 17, again, by using people like Eddy and giving them a role, but we are StKilda, we have 8 players who can do the same thing if they are given that role

Geary is a more exciting prospect, can kick a goal from 55m on the run to turn the game and get over 15 touches. Dempster has runs on the board and is a premiership player, Max is a great defender and he may not even get a run.

If you are saying Eddy deserves a go instead of an old classic timer like Max then you, my friend, have rocks in your head
So you seriously think that if Eddy wasn't good enough, then RL would still select him?

So you played footy. Woo farking hoo. You obviously know more than RL because you played under 17's.

Yeap, real armcahir expert... let's pick Max, even thought we've had our best H&A season with Zac.

No one said that Geary or Dempster should not get a game... but I'm sick of cabbages like you constantly bagging Eddy.

Yep, im a cabbage, but you are the one that said drive somewhere where you can hire a car? mm what are you?

All i said at the start was that he was running on his own as he didnt need to practice his skills cause he wont get it anyway (4 possessions is a great return for a midfileder/forward)

Did i say drop Dawson? no!! so dont say that we should drop Dawson for Max, cause i never said that, i was just saying on terms of people who should be a game then Max is ahead of all of them.

Armo- he was given 3 chances and in one of them he got best on ground, he had 13 tackles in another so over 3 games he averaged 7 tackles per game, the highest at the club per game... At least Armo will find the ball if he is given a chance where Eddy has been given a game and a chance and can still only find the ball 4 times. Wow, what a pick...

I will continue to bag Eddy, but only because you dont like it. I say he has potential, yet that isnt good enough? He is running on his own because he is practicing his fitness..

Now i hate cabbages like you who constantly stick up for s*** like Eddy/Fiora/Sweeny/Elliott/Oliver/Howard

Get a life mate, actually you might want to get in your car, drive somewhere, hire a car and drive somewhere else?

The suggestion about driving the car realtes that if u don't want to drive your car all the way down, then drive part way, then hire a car.

You call players S***, my another keyboard hero. Go tell them to their face u gutless dweeb.

And don't try and tell me that your comment wasn't sarcastic about him practising on his own.

then the other flog cr@ps on about Stevie J kicking 5... where's the connection? Both are fwds, so why does Stevie J or Chapman's performance have anything to do with Eddy?

Now, you can squirm and try to out smart@rse the Monster as much as you want. All smoke and mirrors to deflect attention that you and a few others are p1ssweak for bagging players.

End of story.

Mate, im not the first one here to bag him out- 1 point to me

On the car- mate, yeah i understand, you drive somewhere and hire it. Why hire one when you were in one to drive to to hire one- 2 points to me

mmm keyboard hero- so u are telling me i am a keyboard hero and telling me i am a dween over the keyboard- 3 points to me

Ok so i am lieing? i mentioned a few players and you said you have never bagged elliott and Howard so you have bagged the others- 4 points to me

Yeah, im not cabbage- i dont smell like s***- 5 points to me

And mate, i will support any player that runs out in the red white and black this week or any other week.... But as if my comment about him running on his own wasnt sarcastic so if you cant see that mate you need to go and fukc a cabbage or ya mum

PJ
SS Life Member

EDDY out then whos in... Armo or Dempster that is THe ONLY CHANGE THAT CAN BE.
If Ross and team were to make a change then the above 2 or Jimmy.

1/ Armo for midfield support and scoring potential

2/ Dempster if we need another hard tag

3/ Gwilt for forward structure

Think I'd prefer 1 but 2 or 3 is more likely

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
Milton66
SS Life Member

gosainters66 wrote:milton66 is a tosser this web site is for people to have there opinion and not for tossers like you that just bag other people for having there say
Oh, here we go... another Einstein who wants to take on the monster. :lol:

Let me spell it out for you also...

Having an opinion is ok.

But posting an opinion, means that people can counter argue your opinion. You put it out there, then it's open slather for argument, injust the same way as my opinions are.

Now, just let me know if I'm going to fast for you...

PAUSE...

Ok, are you with me now? Great, let's continue...

Having an opinion about aplayer is fine and whether or not he should be picked is also fine.

Got it? Very good. Gee you're a fast learner.

I will not tolerate people making cr2p smartarse comments about players, or calling them sh1t.

Now is it all clear now? Is the fog lifting?

Perhaps you can go and also re read the comments, before taking a swipe at the Monster?

1-300-Monster.

Milton66
SS Life Member

Bernard Shakey wrote:
CaptainReiwoldt wrote:EDDY out then whos in... Armo or Dempster that is THe ONLY CHANGE THAT CAN BE.
Armo, no way. Dempster, maybe.
Depending on who the direct oponent would be, I'd pick Dempster. You cannot replace big game poise under pressure.

Then again, I'm not an expert.

In Ross we trust. He's yet to let us down this year.

Go Saints!!

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Stand up Robert Eddy, you are the most important player in the St Kilda team.
Eat your heart out Roo.

PJ
SS Life Member

There's a little monster in all of us - remember it's only the internet

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
Milton66
SS Life Member

Batnoe wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
Batnoe wrote:
Milton66 wrote:

End of story.

Mate, im not the first one here to bag him out- 1 point to me

On the car- mate, yeah i understand, you drive somewhere and hire it. Why hire one when you were in one to drive to to hire one- 2 points to me

mmm keyboard hero- so u are telling me i am a keyboard hero and telling me i am a dween over the keyboard- 3 points to me

Ok so i am lieing? i mentioned a few players and you said you have never bagged elliott and Howard so you have bagged the others- 4 points to me

Yeah, im not cabbage- i dont smell like s***- 5 points to me

And mate, i will support any player that runs out in the red white and black this week or any other week.... But as if my comment about him running on his own wasnt sarcastic so if you cant see that mate you need to go and fukc a cabbage or ya mum
Ohh, fcuk my mum? PM me your details.

Never bagged any player. Find where I have, then prove me wrong. :D

On the car... maybe, just maybe people don't want to inflict wear and tear on their own car. I wouldn't do it to mine... or maybe a persons car might not be up to a loooong drive.

5 points deducted from Batknob. :lol:

My comment about bagging him was related to everyone who has... but you replied to my comment.

5 more points deducted from Batknob. :lol:

Keyboard hero? See above... PM me.

5 more points deducted from Batknob.

That makes you what? -15?

Seriously, pal, you are fighting out of your league. I suggest to whimp away while you can.

Never hunt what you can't kill.

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Time to shut this one down.

Milton66
SS Life Member

PJ wrote:There's a little monster in all of us - remember it's only the internet
Not when they suggest you should have sex with ya mum.

Point taken.

Batnoe

Ok, gee mate, i whimp away, you win you are too goood

but i enjoyed it, i just cant sleep mate, i am tired am excited about the game

Milton66
SS Life Member

Batnoe wrote:Ok, gee mate, i whimp away, you win you are too goood

but i enjoyed it, i just cant sleep mate, i am tired am excited about the game
Where's my PM??? I'm waiting sunshine.

At least have the decency to retract your comment about my mum.

If your comment wasn't sarcastic, then I'll accept that.

But you crossed the line sunshine.

The Monster awaits you to back it up.

Milton66
SS Life Member

Bernard Shakey wrote:Time to shut this one down.
Agree.

Batnoe

my details are batnoe

what else do you want?

I live in Brisbane

and yeah, meh, im bored just waiting for the game to start

and mate the whole post is tongue in cheek... but if you dont want it to be then i am happy with that as well

so, if not, i may get highly offended at being called a cabbage so i knew i would get one back at ya. Fair i reckon

Milton66
SS Life Member

Batnoe wrote:my details are batnoe

what else do you want?

I live in Brisbane

and yeah, meh, im bored just waiting for the game to start

and mate the whole post is tongue in cheek... but if you dont want it to be then i am happy with that as well

so, if not, i may get highly offended at being called a cabbage so i knew i would get one back at ya. Fair i reckon
cabbage is one thing... family is a different matter. Like I said,you crossed the line.

If you think that's fair, then pray I never bump into you.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:Not down on Eddy, he does his job most of the time...I just think there may be more suitible players this weekend. Of those not in the team, Gwilt and Dempster would have to the be serious considerations IMO, and Eddy the most likely target for replacement. Not that he's a terrible player, just not in top form at this point of the season.
I'm sticking with this expert opinion...you guys need a Bex and a little rest.