GRAND FINAL TICKETS THREAD - POST HERE IF SELLING OR BUYING

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Macdog82

Two Tickets for Sale

Dear All Saints Supporters.

I like many on here are a long time Stkilda Supporter and purchased two tickets from a contact through my cousin who bought tickets at a charity auction. I bought the tickets for $700 each and I am willing to sell them at that cost to any Stkilda supporter who has missed out on a ticket.

I'm picking up the tickets tomorrow and as yet dont know the location of the seats, but I want as many saints supporters to try and have the opportunity to see the game.

My email address is saint2004@optusnet.com.au and my mobile is 0415 138 876, and will be selling them from tomorrow night when i make sure that they are legit tickets of which im very sure they are.

Go Saints.

Regards,

James McCarthy

matrix
Saintsational Legend

HARVEY3535 wrote:well i think its low to make promises you cannot keep. ask the club that.
ask the foundation members who couldnt get tickets.
ask the old members who have been members for years.
ask the club who are still selling corporate tickets for $1300 while thier very own members go without.
there are a LOT of low acts going around this time of year. just look around mate. i am the least of them.
id like to see where it ever said you or anyone for that matter, no matter the membership type, would get a seat.

St Michele
Club Player

There are a couple of you on here that make me proud to be a Saints supporter, you are not profiting just mkaing sure other Saints have tickets.

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
HARVEY3535

actually a seat ot the grand final was guaranteed to me when i purchased my social club membership if you must know.
but the majority of the low acts found around at the moment is the massive amount of members who cant get a ticket. foundation members and all.
strength through loyalty? hardly

wats the matter saint66au,did i start to win the argument so you banned my private messages? aww! pathetic!
dont bother with any other comments you BRAVE boy. im outta here!
Last edited by HARVEY3535 on Wed 23 Sep 2009 10:37am, edited 1 time in total.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

HARVEY3535 wrote:actually a seat ot the grand final was guaranteed to me when i purchased my social club membership if you must know.
but the majority of the low acts found around at the moment is the massive amount of members who cant get a ticket. foundation members and all.
strength through loyalty? hardly
Huh?

Mate, people are desperate to go the Granny, and will do things they normally would never even consider doing.

Some will out to make a quid - let's face it the farking AFL have authorised 66 onsellers to scalp tickets, yet make it "illegal" for any others to scalp, hence other people flogging two "free" tickets plus a footy card for $1500 !!!

I can't believe the State Government got sucked in on this one, and obviously have zero clue what's really going on!

IF you had 41,000 tickets available to be split between Geelong and St Kilda members, with a face value of $500 for Prime Seat, $400 for Premium, $300 for Standard and $200 for Standing Room, it would eliminate a lot of the scalping that goes on.

Of course, either the AFL or Government would have to chip in for the revenue shortfall the clubs achieve through their authourised scalping of tickets.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

hey harvey3535

if you want to abuse me thru a PM and rave on about how when u rang the lady on the phone said u would have a seat then do it in the forum.

dont a call me a peanut and say i was publicaly trying to ridicule you, and then call me mate in the same paragraph
apparently i have no idea of the facts but i will publically have a go???

show me
show me where i had a go please
coul,d you state for me again what i said in my post that was directed at you and where i ridiculed you.
much appreciated.
so pull my head in and be brave to talk to you in private??
what brave enough like you were to not answer the thread but have a go in a pm??????

so you have been a saint for a very long time and im just getting on my soapbox and having a go am i??

had a go huh??
did i?
show me where i had a go please??
apparently im just mates with the other muppet that had a go at you huh?

who's that?
i cant even remember who posted in the thread MATE
so if you want to tell me to, and i quote:

"go and spend time with your little boyfriend and stop trying to make a big man of yourself on the forum.
idiot!"
say it in the forum
because i have this problem you see, of when i get abused for saying something i usuasly post it for the entire world to see

good day
enjoy the GF

matrix
Saintsational Legend

im still waiting harvey3535

Kris1
Club Player

Standing Room

Gone!

Kris

hellorocky
Club Player

a friend of a friend has 2 x $1350 packages from our club, includes the breakfast function. Seats are level 3, I'm not exactly sure where.

She had purchased the packages and the was given the same as a gift, selling for cost price.

PM me and I will give details

St Michele
Club Player

[quote="saintspremiers"]
Some will out to make a quid - let's face it the farking AFL have authorised 66 onsellers to scalp tickets, yet make it "illegal" for any others to scalp, hence other people flogging two "free" tickets plus a footy card for $1500 !!!

Actually if you read your ticket it says you can;t do that either to sell it. You can only sell it for the price you paid.

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
Tom_Aus
Club Player

i want one adult ticket also
id be in on the deal for one transaction
cheers

ben@saintsradio
Club Player

SOLD.
The response was massive and immediate.

Thanks guys.
GO SAINTERS.

I believe.
BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

OK thanks everyone who has PM'd me. Wow there are some compelling cases.

I shall make a decision by Thursday morning, because I am currently in Sydney and ticket collection can only be on Friday.

Remember my criteria.

The $s you offer is NOT the only determining factor. Your loyalty to the Saints and this site / forum will be considered more valuable but please let me know what you can afford. I did pay "over the odds" for the seats but not looking to make a profit and even prepared to take a loss to the right person.

To be clear - a Social Club member who has got standing room tickets only (and unfairly missed out on a seat) would not have to offer as much as say a club member in order to get these tickets.

If you are not at least a member (and it would need to be 2 membership tickets shown to me before you get the tickets) then forget it. Don't bother.

Any offers MUST come from Saintsational posters who have been here for a year and have at least 50 posts and have 2009 Membership Tickets.

This is a non-negotiable.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
jonesy
Saintsational Legend

Thanks folks,you can take me off the list.

Thanks to those that have offered and helped out.

been a frantic 48 hours.

Keep trying those that have missed,they're definetly out there if you're persistant

Bring back the Lockett era
matrix
Saintsational Legend

good work mate
congrats

interstatesaint
Club Player

Also looking to buy 2 x adult tickets, sitting or standing.

Yours in desperation,

Maddy.

ihadadream12

I have 2 tickets (1 adult, 1 concession) in Q4, up behind the St Kilda cheersquad, acquired through the Social Club Ballot- if you are interested, PM me your offer.

aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Sun 04 Apr 2010 9:16pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saintly Obsession

For all that are looking for GF Tickets i thought this link may be helpful

http://melbourne.gumtree.com.au/f-Stuff ... QerrorIdZ1 :)

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

hey guys,

I know it's a long shot but there is no harm in asking. I am looking for 2 adult tickets for two older club members who don't post on here. One is in his 60's the other i think about 50. they have no idea with computers so i said i would try for them but they know it's a long shot.

they are both club members but not social club.

Pm if anything comes up, obviously not holding my breathe.

thanks

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
ihadadream12

Thanks everyone for your PM's. Unfortunately the tickets are now sold. Good luck to everyone on getting tickets, I wouldn't rule out hanging around the ground for scalpers (and don't forget to ask the people who have signs saying "I need tickets" if they are actually selling tickets- some scalpers use that as a cover so they don't get talked to by the police). Go Saints! :)

golden hawk
Club Player

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/crack- ... 5778349921

Crack squad on hand to beat Grand Final scalpers

Grand Final tickets cannot be sold without written AFL permission or resold at a premium, with offenders facing fines of up to $6000 for individuals and $30,000 for companies.

your friendly neighbourhood hawk
Unforgiven
SS Life Member

Still after 1 adult/concession ticket, standing room preferably. Willing to negotiate price, cheers.

Carpe Diem
Tom_Aus
Club Player

Add me as well, still looking for 1 adult standing/seating ticket, very negotiable with price. No luck so far... :(

hellorocky
Club Player

might as well add me to the list

looking for standing - M3 one ticket - long story but stuff by the club or ticketek, not sure, time is running out to fix it

person can only afford concession or adult price, is Social Club and travels 600km round trip to each game, he was at '66 ...