ARMITAGE

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Milton66
SS Life Member

DWOODROW wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
DWOODROW wrote:
Milton66 wrote:I'm still amused at people speculating on players who have not played regular footy this, being called up for a GF of all games.
You mean regular footy at AFL level. All be it the fact that we are in the grand final without players who may offer more than some is a credit to the players playing but doesn't mean peoples opinions aren't warranted about particular inclusions.
So why would you pick Armo? In a GF?
Don't remember saying I would pick him
Exactly, but why anybody?

Let's enjoy the journey. :D

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
DWOODROW
Club Player

Milton66 wrote:
DWOODROW wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
DWOODROW wrote:
Milton66 wrote:I'm still amused at people speculating on players who have not played regular footy this, being called up for a GF of all games.
You mean regular footy at AFL level. All be it the fact that we are in the grand final without players who may offer more than some is a credit to the players playing but doesn't mean peoples opinions aren't warranted about particular inclusions.
So why would you pick Armo? In a GF?
Don't remember saying I would pick him
Exactly, but why anybody?

Let's enjoy the journey. :D
I can live with that and can't wait as with most fans. Just hope the team pulls through.

lefty
Club Player

I think armo or dempster could come in, just love how armo goes in and under hard, and he knows how to kick goals, although having said that, RL loves dempster alot, so I wouldnt be suprised.

Still have to sqeeze max in too but.
If Jason Gram doesnt do anything this weekend, I'll crack it. Slack last week, Ray was missing, Eddy was Eddy, Montagna quiet, Schnider kept fumbling, Kosi?

All depends on Matchups, Stokes? Burns? Mackie?
Also depends on weather.
Also depends if we need more midfield grunt/rotations