THE WHINGERS

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

widereceiver
Club Player

THE WHINGERS

is the new name for the Winners on FOXTEL.

They give editorial space to Rohan Smith to bag us and moan about THE KICK. So what, it was soft, what about the kicks that weren't paid in the 1st. half you farkin' dipstick. Oh, and Lake was warned by the umpire repeatedly and still chose to go off his line.

And Dweeb Rasshole, your anti-Saint bias is showing. STFU!!!

"Winning's not everything, it's the ONLY thing!" Vince Lombardi.
Sam Gilbert #1 booster - always on the attack!!!
Win more for Winmar
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

just dont watch the bastards.

cant take losing.

Have lost ALL respect for the gutless pathetic sook.

Their s.hit club will never make a Gf let alone win a flag.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

You should look at this show as comedy, evry win this year we would watch that rubbish just to see what new nonsense they can come up with, just think how jelous those morons must be, and not a dammed thing they can do about it

I love this club
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:just dont watch the bastards.

cant take losing.

Have lost ALL respect for the gutless pathetic sook.

Their s.hit club will never make a Gf let alone win a flag.
and to think that I would have barracked for them if they had beaten us...

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
widereceiver
Club Player

The dogs fans round me were very gracious on Friday night and wished us all the best. The backlash being whipped up by the media and fuelled (fooled) by the treacherous "colourful" racing identity Columb has really pissed me off.

Dark Moron should be banished as a Saints supporter. With friends like that...
Perhaps he should listen to Mark Fine, very impartial but unashamedly a Sainter.

"Winning's not everything, it's the ONLY thing!" Vince Lombardi.
Sam Gilbert #1 booster - always on the attack!!!
Win more for Winmar
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Rohan Smith is a graceless, whining man child.

Pathetic effort, I agree.

It was touched, the free wasn't there...neither matter... soft as a player, soft as a bloke.

Better discussion would be why you can't kick straight, why Gia choked under the pressure of the moment, why Lake could behave like such a petulant and cowardly dog and expect to get away with it for two hours, and why your star recruit Akermanis could get so much as a pinky's fingernail on the leather.

Show a pair, Foxtel, and sack the precious little bigot.

Sickening squib.

All empathy has gone out the window. Stuff them.
Last edited by Thinline on Mon 21 Sep 2009 8:35pm, edited 1 time in total.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:Rohan Smith is a graceless, whining man child.

Pathetic effort, I agree.

It was touched, the free wasn't there... soft as a player, soft as a bloke.

Show a pair, Foxtel, and sack the precious little bigot.
He has beenlike that the whole year, we think he is so lame we get a laugh out of him and drainpipe

The fact is they lost, they have a history of playing the us aginst them card, would be better of realsing they are not good enough and try to rectify that.

WeWon, and thats that

I love this club
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Unfortunate that the 3 biggest whingers so far have been Aker (we all know his mouth), and ex-pres (?) or at least senior admin, and an ex club great.

Really disappointing to hear their sooking because I too was going to jump on them if we'd lost to them Friday.

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote:Unfortunate that the 3 biggest whingers so far have been Aker (we all know his mouth), and ex-pres (?) or at least senior admin, and an ex club great.

Really disappointing to hear their sooking because I too was going to jump on them if we'd lost to them Friday.
Dissapointing but not surprising

I love this club
SainterX
Club Player

I personally would like to see all the people crying about the Dogs getting the short end of the stick umpire themselves.

It is so easy to judge when you do not have to justify it personally.

To all the cry babies in the media, it's over. The best two teams are in the GF, now sit back and enjoy the show.

A true king doesn't glass his girlfriend.
A true king doesn't smear his blood on an opponent when he cannot break a tag.
A true king does not label umpires disgraceful.
A true king is Robert Harvey.
The darkness
Club Player

Dumb arse Dogs didnt learn from past mistakes, went down the same old path and came up short again because of there own shortcomings.
People in the know and every man on the street has been telling them that they need a tall forward and a tall back but they were too stupid/ up themselves to bite the bullet and move forward.
Ross and co. on the other hand identified our deficiencies, rectified the problems and hey presto we are in a grand final !
But what do the Dogs do ? Farkin whinge , blame the umps, blame the sea gulls , blame everyone else but themselves. Keep whinging Dogs, but dont fix the problem so you can be the eternal low scum scraggers who will get no where !

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

As they say, winners are grinners, who cares what they say, we're in the GF, they're not.
Maybe they should do something about their defiencies, like no key forwards, because if they don't, they wont be getting any further in the near future.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

3rd generation saint wrote:As they say, winners are grinners, who cares what they say, we're in the GF, they're not.
Amen!

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!