September Saints Mix up

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

nickm

September Saints Mix up

Just saw this on the news and my heart stopped:

"During the registration process with Ticketmaster for St Kilda members last week, it has become apparent that as many as 800 members have since been incorrectly charged.
Ticketmaster is currently working to determine all those affected and once that is done, Ticketek (as the Grand Final ticket agent), will immediately refund any money incorrectly charged and correctly charge all those members who were allocated tickets."

Full story here:
http://www.saints.com.au/tabid/5315/def ... wsid=85082

Looks like that means if your credit card was charged.. doesn't necessarily mean your getting a ticket.

This is horrible :(
At first I was worried about getting a Standing Room ticket and now me, a member of 20+ years may not be going at all.

goyousaints
Club Player

I had problem,money taken from account saturday but my registration number not on successful or unsuccessful list.Handed over i d and c/card with heart in mouth at ticketek,but received the 2 tickets i had paid for.Not easy being a saint supporter!!!

interstatesaint
Club Player

Is this regardless of whether or not you were on the 'successful' list? Does this mean that you could be on the successful list AND your card has been charged and you still may not have tickets?!

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

interstatesaint wrote:Is this regardless of whether or not you were on the 'successful' list? Does this mean that you could be on the successful list AND your card has been charged and you still may not have tickets?!
What I was told by the club and tickettek is that if you are on the "successfull" list you will get the tickets. Money just came out of my account so check yours now.