Social Club member for 15yrs and get standing room tix only

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Bono
Club Player

Social Club member for 15yrs and get standing room tix only

Not very happy!

So technically, members of other clubs and any one from the general publick should not have a hope in he1l of getting any tickets at all if the best a social club member can do is stand. How do the elderly and kids stand all day at the footy - especially when you will have to get there early or otherwise stand behind a few people and try to see.
Last edited by Bono on Mon 21 Sep 2009 1:49pm, edited 1 time in total.

chook23
Saintsational Legend

Have family friends involved supporting the saints for a lot longer

who are NOT GOING

the the breaks

saint4life
Justified sainter

Bono i understand the feelings and frustrations of not getting a seat at the grand final, and also how the tickets are distributed eg it being a random process and it not helping out loyal social club members, but i think at this point in time there is going to be thousands of people missing out who are in the same boat. I bet there would be heaps of people out there willing and grateful just to be inside the mcg come grand final day! Appreciate that your at the ground and take in the enjoyment of grand final week :)

Live and breath the Saints
Moccha
Saintsational Legend

This isn't St.Kilda's problem it's the AFL's. Their should be 25000 tickets each for the competing clubs and after the MCC and AFL members get their entitlement then the corporates should get the crumbs

Another opportunity awaits!
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Only wierdos and old people sit at the footy anyway.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

u have two seats?? :P

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

You are complaining about having to Stand up, WELL at least you are GOING to the MCG on saturday, there are many of us that are not going!

I am sick of reading about people having a moan because they are having to STAND on saturday.

Have a go at me I don't really care, but maybe when you are standing up this saturday afternoon at the MCG with 100,000 people screaming, spare a thought for people like myself and the rest of the St Kilda supporters that are not going to be there.

Fair dunkim! I can understand people being happy about getting a ticket and good on you for being able to get one.. But to have one and complain just blows my mind.. (btw I had a STANDING ticket in 1997)

FAIR DINKUM

/end of rant

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
matrix
Saintsational Legend

shouldve upgraded...
and be a johhny come lately like me :roll:

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:You are complaining about having to Stand up, WELL at least you are GOING to the MCG on saturday, there are many of us that are not going!
this.

I have been a SC member for a decade and got standing room tickets.

Still better off than the 21,000 members who cant get a ticket at all.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:You are complaining about having to Stand up, WELL at least you are GOING to the MCG on saturday, there are many of us that are not going!
this.

21,000 is just one of the teams - Im guessing Cats would be about 30,000.....

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
this.

.LUCKY LIAR

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.