Social Club and September Saint Ballot result now up

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Re: Grand final tickets

georgie girl wrote:Our number appeared under the successful - YAY! Tears of joy (even though prob standin room!) - but still worried bc our credit card not charged! Is there anyone else who has not had their credit card charged! Nervous!!
My credit card hasn't been charged. Had a sleepless night over all this. Don't know whether to just rock up to Ticketek to collect ticket or wait for some sort of confirmation.

Qld Saints Supporter Group
saints4ever
Club Player

ausfatcat wrote: then realised I had open the "unsuccessfull" pdf !!!!

checked the "successfull" one AND I AM IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congrats :D

goyousaints
Club Player

Any one else got this problem,order number on neither list but had money taken out of account saturday by ticketek?

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

goyousaints wrote:Any one else got this problem,order number on neither list but had money taken out of account saturday by ticketek?

Damn ring tickettek, to confirm if no number

VietNam_Saint
Club Player

Thought there was a way we could find out where our ticket is for ?

Can't phone from overseas to a 13 number and nothing shows up under either the ticketek or ticketmaster site. Strange.

At least I can be happy in the knowledge that i had the price of a premium ticket deducted.

What will be next from this club ?
OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

I have a question, my Dad sent me a text with his order number it began AU 223XXXXX

Do all barcodes start with AU2 because if they do, that order was successful, second question, will that order be for both of us because he booked the tickets together? Or should he have received two seperate order numbers and I need to wait til I find out again?

saints4ever
Club Player

OneEyedSainter77 wrote:I have a question, my Dad sent me a text with his order number it began AU 223XXXXX

Do all barcodes start with AU2 because if they do, that order was successful, second question, will that order be for both of us because he booked the tickets together? Or should he have received two seperate order numbers and I need to wait til I find out again?
drop the AU and that is your order number. if you registered together, there is just the one order. So if that was sucessful then you both have tickets :D

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

OneEyedSainter77 wrote:Do all barcodes start with AU2
Yes :)
OneEyedSainter77 wrote:order be for both of us because he booked the tickets together? Or should he have received two seperate order numbers
Yes that will be for both tickets :)

You are in mate

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

ausfatcat wrote:
OneEyedSainter77 wrote:Do all barcodes start with AU2
Yes :)
OneEyedSainter77 wrote:order be for both of us because he booked the tickets together? Or should he have received two seperate order numbers
Yes that will be for both tickets :)

You are in mate
YAY, I just got another MASSIVE smile on my face. I have dreamt of going to a Grand Final for YEARS! Hard to believe my dream is coming true!!!!

Woohoo!!!!