Any social club members who registered?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

Any social club members who registered?

Did anyone miss out?

saints4ever
Club Player

Re: Any social club members who registered?

ausfatcat wrote:Did anyone miss out?
no social club member who registered will miss out on a ticket (unless they opted to not take standing and that is all that is left when their number comes up)
$ is just starting to come out of accounts now... so just a matter of waiting to find out what level ticket we get...

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

Thats what I mean did anyone missout because they choose "no standing"

saints4ever
Club Player

we will know soon..... still processing premium at the moment from the sounds of it..

Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

Fairly sure no money has come out of my credit card yet !!

mcadam05
Club Player

:( none has come off mine yet

R. Harvey 3 votes!
Club Player

Can someone help me? The money has come out which is all good. I am doing this for my brother, he has the social club membership but no credit card. How will he be notified about where his seat is and how to pick the ticket up? We stated to pick tickets up at the gate on the day. Will i receive a confirmation e-mail to my e-mail address that is linked to my ticketek account?

Also I also want to say that I am rapt because I am a full afl member with a saints support package and I got my ticket this morning. Can't wait until saturday. I will just enjoy the day and hope we are the best team on the after the year we have had! Go saints

When Harvey played his first game in 1988, I was a 12yo wearing short pants and struggling with my readin', writin' and 'rithmetic in grade eight. Now, I'm a father of three and a retired AFL player. And he's still going. Amazing! - Michael Voss
matrix
Saintsational Legend

R. Harvey 3 votes! wrote:Can someone help me? The money has come out which is all good. I am doing this for my brother, he has the social club membership but no credit card. How will he be notified about where his seat is and how to pick the ticket up? We stated to pick tickets up at the gate on the day. Will i receive a confirmation e-mail to my e-mail address that is linked to my ticketek account?

Also I also want to say that I am rapt because I am a full afl member with a saints support package and I got my ticket this morning. Can't wait until saturday. I will just enjoy the day and hope we are the best team on the after the year we have had! Go saints
you can pick them up via selected ticketek outlets from monday after midday i believe
but you will need to have the person who used the CC to do it WITH the credit card and ID