Well done to the Bulldogs fans after the game

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintDebi
Club Player

My nephew is a passionate dogs fan amongst a family of catters. He texted me before the game predicting a close one and wishing us luck, and afterwards congratulating us and expressing hope that we have some new silverware next week.
He's a good kid.

golden hawk
Club Player

they are good fans never had a problem with them ! well done to you guys getting in and well done to them on getting as far and their behavior !

your friendly neighbourhood hawk
claystreet
Club Player

My fruit and veg man is crazy about the dogs, even been known to shed a tear but today he said well done you guys i am on you for the flag and he hopes we play the filth and rip them a new one, just quietly me too.

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

SainterK wrote:If you want to feel warm and fuzzy about the doggies, don't read big footy....
Few of them have really PEEVED me off but the majority were good sports.

Find it hysterical that they blame an umpire for the loss of a game when they had there chances in the first half and had they been good enough, they should have been 30-40 points up. Don't mind complaints about umpiring and the effect on the game, but in this instance, they are unjustified. I have watched the replay 2-3 times already and there were quite a few missed for both and the one's paid were there with the exception of one that was 'unlucky'.

Looking back at the replay, the Nick Riewoldt free kick against Lake was there and didn't a controversial memo go around to the clubs about just that issue not a month ago? Do we not remember the live footage in a game where an umpire said "you got the memo, talk to your coach".

Fortius Quo Fidelius
Macau Saint
Club Player

Had a mate text me straight after the game. He's a doggies man, and must have been heartbroken, but said he hoped we go all the way. It takes a big man to do that

ttufc7
Club Player

It was obvious last night the similarities between the supporting groups of the two clubs. I would have been gutted had we lost last night but i would have still felt some sort of happyness for the bulldogs supporters because I know they have shared the same sort of dissapointment and pain as us over the years.

The mood at 3/4 time was so tense you could feel the nerves of supporters from both clubs. Walking around the ground during the break it was eerily quiet you could just tell how much it meant to everyone there

ace
Saintsational Legend

perfectionist wrote:If we win it this year, they can win it next year. How about that for magnanimity!
Go wash your fingers.
We are going back to back to back to back.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA