SEN This morning

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

SEN This morning

Complaing about the umpirng again :roll:

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

because only sour dogs out and about
Saints fans still out celebrating or recovering .....

or making sure there are enough funds in their bank account.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

Oh my Bulldogs supporters you must realize you were not good enough, walking out the ground the people dumping on Roo saying hes a soft diver make me think hes hated by the opposition WOOHOO!

Before Im 85
Muir_32
Club Player

Doggy supporters.... Get over it....Sooking about the umpires again..
Your team kicked 7 goals for the game...You lost...End of story...

GO SAINTERS

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I feel sad for them, rather we had been an opposites sides of the draw....

If the umpires hadn't put an end to cheap shots at our fine captain and it had at all impacted the game, I would be very dark

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Caller on SEN said that the umpires warned the Bulldog defenders that after they had repeatedly bowled over Riewoldt off the ball that if they did it again they would pay a free kick.

So they were told by the umpires - warned by the AFL - and free kicks paid for the past month.

Why whinge when you players are so stupid?

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
widereceiver
Club Player

SainterK wrote:I feel sad for them, rather we had been an opposites sides of the draw....

If the umpires hadn't put an end to cheap shots at our fine captain and it had at all impacted the game, I would be very dark
I agree with this, they have every right to feel aggrieved, they were stiff. Lake and Morris had been crunching Roo for the whole first half, though, something had to give.

"Winning's not everything, it's the ONLY thing!" Vince Lombardi.
Sam Gilbert #1 booster - always on the attack!!!
Win more for Winmar
3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Actually, I was wondering why a 50 metre penalty wasn't paid to Schneider just on Half time when Joey was dumped off the ball rght in front of the umpires.
That was my only query on last night's umpiring.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

What amazes me is GT got sacked for being negative on umpiring on sen, how about these clown commentators :shock:

Before Im 85
The Saintsational Man
Club Player

Let them sook.....

It makes me giggle :lol:

samoht
Saintsational Legend
Location: https://www.amazon.com.au/Fugitive-Sold ... B00EO1GCNK

The Dogs had 17 more inside 50's and still lost.
They dominated the first 30 minutes for only 2 goals.

So their coach , fans and SEN blame the umpires ?

Why don't the Dogs just concentrate on becoming more efficient.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

The biggest sook on SEN this morning has been Rodney Eade's manager, Liam Pickering !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

reincarnated

Reincarnated believes the match should have been over in the first quarter. The dogs had plenty of chances to shut is out and create too big a lead to win considering the hardness of the match

Stiff s***. This one is going to hurt them and this is a good thing. Without a tall forward they will never make the grand final. Once Johnson, Aka, Hudson leave the kennel there is no real good players capable of standing up as if there was they would have already done so prior to Aka and Hudson arriving anyway

Rebuild time for the Dogs. Goodbye members. Goodbye $$$$$$.

Is 'Scotty' Clayton seen as such a great recruiter now? All those soft little children like Gia and Bob Murphey are sooper dooper are they not?

derby Street
Club Player

Agree the Doggies were stiff ...... stiff they never got deservedly pinged before they did.

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

I'm starting to get sick of this. All the talk is about the umpiring and the poor ol dogs.

When will the dogs have a look at themselves and realise they are mentally WEAK!!!
There recent history is littered with choking on the big stage,or being 'unlucky losers'.

97- they whinged about the Libber goal in the prelim,after giving up an unlosable lead
97- They cried foul the little sobbing sooks after Chris Grant lost the Brownlow,as he unfairly clocked a bloke in the head and got what he deserved. The fact that he got 3 votes in that r22 game is laughable anyhow,remember the game,he wasn't in the best 10
98- They again choked to the crows on the big stage

2008- They think they should of beaten the Cats only too kick poorly. They lost by 5 goals! They never got with 2-3,when they got close they'd miss,then Geelong stood up when it counted,dogs played like minnows,not capable of standing up when it counted.

2009- Qualifying v Geelong. When the game mattered they got blown out of the water in a major way. Only when the heat went out of the game the front runners got back within there favourite respectable loss range. They missed goals when they were 4 goals down late,realistically even if they had of kicked them Geelong would of came again

Then last night the 'gallant unlucky' doggies again failed to take an opportunity,mentally weak.

The poor old hard working western suburbs club plays like it's image.Poor me poor me

Bring back the Lockett era
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

SEN this morning?

Happy, content, sleepy.....and an early morning wake up call to boot.

No .LIE

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
Saint Bev
SS Life Member

There were some bad descisions both ways as in most games. Just have to make the most of your opportunities, they had plenty, but didn't deliver.

Qld Saints Supporter Group
reincarnated

jonesy wrote:I'm starting to get sick of this. All the talk is about the umpiring and the poor ol dogs.

When will the dogs have a look at themselves and realise they are mentally WEAK!!!
There recent history is littered with choking on the big stage,or being 'unlucky losers'.

97- they whinged about the Libber goal in the prelim,after giving up an unlosable lead
97- They cried foul the little sobbing sooks after Chris Grant lost the Brownlow,as he unfairly clocked a bloke in the head and got what he deserved. The fact that he got 3 votes in that r22 game is laughable anyhow,remember the game,he wasn't in the best 10

2008- They think they should of beaten the Cats only too kick poorly. They lost by 5 goals! They never got with 2-3,when they got close they'd miss,then Geelong stood up when it counted,dogs played like minnows,not capable of standing up when it counted.

2009- Qualifying v Geelong. When the game mattered they got blown out of the water in a major way. Only when the heat went out of the game the front runners got back within there favourite respectable loss range. They missed goals when they were 4 goals down late,realistically even if they had of kicked them Geelong would of came again

Then last night the 'gallant unlucky' doggies again failed to take an opportunity,mentally weak.

The poor old hard working western suburbs club plays like it's image.Poor me poor me
To be fair most St Kilda supporters whinge about:

1997 - the what if's, the could have been's etc
1998 - Stan losing the players rah rah rah
2004 - Guerra being unable to soccer the goal through. GT's fault
2005 - Hall hitting Goose. Being unlucky as we were run down and slaughtered by a harder better football team on the evening. However we were not unlucky it was everyone else's fault part from the players.
2006 - Elimination Final. Shoulda Coulda Woulda. Players lost, got injured. Still everyone elses fault
2008 - Robbed by 10 goals by a team that was hot and peaked at the better end of the year. Absolutely robbed

Fair list there

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

The dogs did a good job all year. They finished in 3rd or 4th spot, where they deserve to be.

eppo67
Club Player

We will be much better next week.

For years the coaches have been saying that the week off is no advantage infact it is the opposite. That is because the muscles become too relaxed and they lose the memory of playing every 5 to 7 days as in throughout the year for the last 23 weeks (6 Months).

Just watch Geelong struggle tonight. A slog out is just what we needed. Perfect preparation.

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

samoht wrote:The Dogs had 17 more inside 50's and still lost.
They dominated the first 30 minutes for only 2 goals.

So their coach , fans and SEN blame the umpires ?

Why don't the Dogs just concentrate on becoming more efficient.
Post of the morning. Couldn't have said it better myself. Had we not had such a magnificent defence, they should have been up by 30 points. You have to take your opportunities and if you don't, you lose. End of story.

GO THE MIGHTY SAINTERS!!!!!

Fortius Quo Fidelius
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

According to some of the callers to SEN 12 of our 9 goals were directly from umpiring decisions :D :D :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
GSG
Club Player

reincarnated wrote:
jonesy wrote:I'm starting to get sick of this. All the talk is about the umpiring and the poor ol dogs.

To be fair most St Kilda supporters whinge about:

1997 - the what if's, the could have been's etc
1998 - Stan losing the players rah rah rah
2004 - Guerra being unable to soccer the goal through. GT's fault
2005 - Hall hitting Goose. Being unlucky as we were run down and slaughtered by a harder better football team on the evening. However we were not unlucky it was everyone else's fault part from the players.
2006 - Elimination Final. Shoulda Coulda Woulda. Players lost, got injured. Still everyone elses fault
2008 - Robbed by 10 goals by a team that was hot and peaked at the better end of the year. Absolutely robbed

Fair list there

My dear friend, we’re talking about the Bullies whingeing, not St. Kilda.
Every club’s supporters whinge at one time or other. However, SEN was extremely disappointing yesterday. Driving home (and quite a long way), I was looking forward to the after match review and discussions. And, no kidding, almost all the way home I had to listen to Dermi et al how unfairly the Bulldogs were treated, the worst free kick, Roo diving, the after-half-time free kick totally unwarranted - every St Kilda player did the same thing, etc. etc. To top it all off, Dermi started list all the St Kilda players who shouldn’t get a game next week, and that either Collingwood and Geelong would be happy, because they could think the Saints could easily be beaten…. That’s when I turned to my normal music station.

They’ve just made the Granny, for heaven’s sake, give them some credit, Dermi you tosser.

Mind you SEN would be the worst station anyway, and I don’t listen to them very often

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

As we know we are the only ones who allowed to complain about umpires.

reincarnated

plugger66 wrote:As we know we are the only ones who allowed to complain about umpires.
Obviously you moron, knobhead, idiot, another bad naming word

FFS