The saints "43 years of pain" dance

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

The saints "43 years of pain" dance

Have just got back to the computer after dancing around my livingroom like a lunatic with my two daughters to the oh when the saints on repeat [played it 26 times]...what a game...aged about 5 years during the proceedings but on an incredible high now...WE ARE IN THE GRANDFINAL OF 09!! :shock: 8-) :twisted:

Makes the pain of the last 43 years worthwhile and particularly emotional because of My dad Sir Walter passing earlier this year...could almost see his smiling face in the players faces tonight as they sang the song with GUSTO!! 8-)

HAPPY DAYS GUYS ...FREAKING HAPPY DAYS...off to get another cold melbourne and bask in bliss before I collapse :wink:

What a great week it will be next week...destiny awaits :twisted:

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
Baldock Rules
Club Player

Can just picture that Pat.Myself and Marion even did the watootsy after the final siren.Knowing your dad he would have been smiling and still is.
The sort of win that wins flags and makes us dance even when we have had a knee replacement.Feeling no pain I can assure you :)

There are freaks and freaks and Baldock was both of those.
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

I feel like the number 43 could be auspicious for us. Also being a fan of the Boston Red Sox, it is half the amount of years it took them to reverse the curse.

Oh yeah, 43 is also Zac "Smokey" Dawson's number 8-)

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!