Game Thread STK vs WB

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

meher baba
Saintsational Legend

I'm speechless.

It's interesting to see which of our players stand up in the big games.

Riewoldt.....always
Lenny....outstanding
Dal....great
Bakes and Chips....heroes
Raph...kept going and was crucial in last quarter

Riewoldt's last goal was probably touched. Gia's shot missed by a whisker. The Dogs were great and in many ways unlucky.

But YOU BLOODY BEAUTY!!!!!

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

great, great game - both out on their feet. the champ stood up!

gotta feel for the dogs - played the game of their lives!

lenny you are untouchable - pure class, composure, & guts!

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
PakenhamSaint
Club Player

Well done to the Bulldogs aswell. They played a great game. Give yourselves a pat on the back.

meher baba
Saintsational Legend

Oh, and I forgot CJ, I thought he was great too. And Zac made some errors, but did some crucial things and tried his guts out.

Many were disappointing, but let's not dwell on them.

Back in the GF again!!!

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift
golden hawk
Club Player

just saw a zac save mark at the 10 min to go in last quarter ! well done to him for going from leaving a club cause could not get a game at the time to getting a new home and getting the chance at the big one !

if they drop him i won't be happy and to the media who were calling for him to be dropped this week back off it aint your call ! it is the coaches ! and i would not be happy if he is dropped seeing he has played all bar the silly suspensions 2 weeks that he could not play !!!
so play him in the GF he has earnt that right and as i told him at box hill i want to see that medal around his neck !

your friendly neighbourhood hawk
golden hawk
Club Player

winmar2lockett wrote:golden hawk - I take my hat off to you - great to see you enjoying a saints win.

as for the sainters - i have no objections if you blow the cats out of the water early on next week - not sure the old ticker can take much more of that.

woooo hoooo!
i loved it !

your friendly neighbourhood hawk
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

golden hawk wrote:just saw a zac save mark at the 10 min to go in last quarter ! well done to him for going from leaving a club cause could not get a game at the time to getting a new home and getting the chance at the big one !

if they drop him i won't be happy and to the media who were calling for him to be dropped this week back off it aint your call ! it is the coaches ! and i would not be happy if he is dropped seeing he has played all bar the silly suspensions 2 weeks that he could not play !!!
so play him in the GF he has earnt that right and as i told him at box hill i want to see that medal around his neck !
i'm a bit gutted for max...
but zac just played himself into a GF - great endeavour from the lad - made a couple of errors, but redeemed himself and more each time.
well done zac!

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
miss-saint09

GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!