Andrew McQualter

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Seaford_Saint
Club Player

Andrew McQualter

Andrew McQualter.....

Regardless of the outcome of tonight or next week.... take a bow Andrew.

You should serve as an inspiration to all those who get knocked down in their lives. You are living proof that through sheer hard work and determination, you can successfully achieve your goals in life.

A fantastic season, and a wonderful turnaround in your career.

Keep it up young man!!!

Failure cannot succeed in the face of persistence......
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Yes has had a great year...and has really turned himseld around.

McQuality has also become the most accurate shot on goal in the team.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Macau Saint
Club Player

Couldn't agree more.I'll admit, I thought he wasn't up to it. Couldn't be happier to have egg on my face.

A great season, finish it off with a couple of blinders tonight and next week

saint_mite
SS Hall of Fame

Zac Dawson would like a word with you... 8-)

Seaford_Saint
Club Player

Yep Saint_Mite.... fair call.... the same words apply to Zac

Failure cannot succeed in the face of persistence......
Moods
Saintsational Legend

Isn't it amazing what a bit of confidence can do? I thought he was an out and out dud and never saw anything in him that remotely justified him being a 1st round draft selection. I took comfort last year in the fact that 'at least' he turned himself into a reasonable tagger.

He now shows poise, toughness, and determination, not to mention a fair bit of class, whenever he's in the vicinity of the footy. Qualities that he was obviously recruited for, but for whatever reason - confidence, maturity, he was unable to show.

Mates of mine who don't follow the saints will try and lump him as a fringe player, and identify him as a player who can be exploited in out team. I say try and exploit him at your peril :twisted:

saint vince
Club Player

Moods wrote:Isn't it amazing what a bit of confidence can do? I thought he was an out and out dud and never saw anything in him that remotely justified him being a 1st round draft selection. I took comfort last year in the fact that 'at least' he turned himself into a reasonable tagger.

He now shows poise, toughness, and determination, not to mention a fair bit of class, whenever he's in the vicinity of the footy. Qualities that he was obviously recruited for, but for whatever reason - confidence, maturity, he was unable to show.

Mates of mine who don't follow the saints will try and lump him as a fringe player, and identify him as a player who can be exploited in out team. I say try and exploit him at your peril :twisted:
This is the reason he is playing so well.

Other teams play off him.

They play their third man up forward on him and he hurts them when they sag off. It has made our forward line very important structually know he needs to be pad respect it is harder to double team Kosi and Roo.

An absolute masterstroke from Ross the Boss.