September Saints ballot list

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

WCFCHobart
Club Player

September Saints ballot list

OK - so the September Saints letter said 'A list of all successful September Saints registration numbers will be placed on the St Kilda website from 9am Friday 18th September'.

Can anybody find the list?

St Chris
SS Hall of Fame

I think that was an error in the first letter. When actually registering for the tickets on the tickemaster website, they stated the list would be available from 9am Monday morning, not Friday, which makes more sense considering we're not even there yet.

But yes, i did have a look this morning to check :)

WCFCHobart
Club Player

That would make more sense. Either way, I'll forget about it and focus on the game.

Carn the Saints!

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

But the money is supposed to come out of accounts tomorrow?

Maybe someone should ring the club??

WCFCHobart
Club Player

OK - I just called Membership and they confirmed that the list of successful September Saints will be available on Monday.

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

Damn so now if we win tonight it's three sleepless nights.

Saint_Ash
Club Player
Location: Either work, home or the footy, maybe a pub somewhere

But if there is still the oportunity for SC members who didnt accept standing room to now accept standing room (Monday morning).

How could they publish the list at 9am if they don't know how many tickets are available?

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

What is a "September Saints" membership? I've never heard of it till today. And how and when do the average St Kilda members get a chance to buy a GF ticket (if/when we make it)?

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:What is a "September Saints" membership? I've never heard of it till today. And how and when do the average St Kilda members get a chance to buy a GF ticket (if/when we make it)?

Members were given the option of becoming a Sept saint in late August, if you signed up you receive the next available lot of tickets after the social club.

The likely hood is that unless you did signup to be a Sept Saint you wont even have a chance at getting a ticket.

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

How were we given that option? Was there a letter sent out or something? Because I'm pretty sure we didn't receive anything. As I said, this is the first I've heard of it.

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

Yep two letters I believe plus several emails about it and a couple of SMS's as well. About the only thing they didn't do is ring or knock on your door. Change address recently? Details correct?

It was all over these forums as wel if you are a regular.

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

ausfatcat wrote:Yep two letters I believe plus several emails about it and a couple of SMS's as well. About the only thing they didn't do is ring or knock on your door. Change address recently? Details correct?

There's no need to get smart. I just checked out the only two email accounts that they might have my details for and there hasn't been any email from them since 2007. I sure as hell didn't get a text message and if we'd received a letter I imagine I'd have seen it. We've been at this address for about 7 years and our details haven't changed since all the other times they've sent us stuff in the mail.
As for being on the forums, I probably saw the words "September Saint" in a heading somewhere along the way (if they were "all over these forums"), but as I hadn't heard of it, it wouldn't have meant anything to me at the time.
So now, after going to nearly every St Kilda home game since 1990 (including when were getting smashed on a weekly basis) it looks unlikely we'll get to see the big one.

St Chris
SS Hall of Fame

Saint_Ash wrote:But if there is still the oportunity for SC members who didnt accept standing room to now accept standing room (Monday morning).

How could they publish the list at 9am if they don't know how many tickets are available?
They'll only give the September Saints the tickets from those social club members who didn't register, not those who don't take a standing room ticket. At last check, that was about 800 out of 1100 September Saints....

Dunno what will happen with those extra standing room tix...

lovedal26
Club Player

so do social club members get the reserved seat and whatever is left of that will go to the september saints?

nick dal santo #26
AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

What was involved in becoming a September Saint? How much did it cost?

mordi
Club Player

Groundhog Day

What's the Point of it All?
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

mordi wrote:Groundhog Day
:lol:

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:What was involved in becoming a September Saint? How much did it cost?

$125

But if we don't make the big one or you don't end up getting a ticket tot he big one it is refunded. And I wasn't being a smartarse earlier they really did do those things check your details with the club to make they are correct.

terry smith rules
SS Life Member

AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:
ausfatcat wrote:Yep two letters I believe plus several emails about it and a couple of SMS's as well. About the only thing they didn't do is ring or knock on your door. Change address recently? Details correct?

There's no need to get smart. I just checked out the only two email accounts that they might have my details for and there hasn't been any email from them since 2007. I sure as hell didn't get a text message and if we'd received a letter I imagine I'd have seen it. We've been at this address for about 7 years and our details haven't changed since all the other times they've sent us stuff in the mail.
As for being on the forums, I probably saw the words "September Saint" in a heading somewhere along the way (if they were "all over these forums"), but as I hadn't heard of it, it wouldn't have meant anything to me at the time.
So now, after going to nearly every St Kilda home game since 1990 (including when were getting smashed on a weekly basis) it looks unlikely we'll get to see the big one.
is your email address registered with the club because they send out emails on a weekly basis about pretty much all sorts of stuff

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

It used to be, but we just rang the club to find out what the f*** happened and they said my email address wasn't registered with them. She also said that we should have both received letters in the mail telling us about it, but neither of us have, for which she had no explanation (since we get the letters asking us to sell raffle tickets, join up etc, so they have our address). This sucks balls.