***All Social Club Members*** Important!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

mustangjack
Club Player

agree i hope to hell this thread is not a jonna , youll get a ticket stfu

benengel14
Club Player

ausfatcat wrote:
benengel14 wrote:Why is this even necessary when people we're given the option of whether or not accept standing room last week?

I mean surely the decision of whether you would be willing to miss out on a ticket - could have been made last Wednesday?

Seems like the club is going above and beyond here....

Eactly the club is making it even more clear and doing the right thing here, last week they didn't even know how many were standing and how many were sitting.
How does it matter what the numbers are. The choice is still the same, "in the event of standing room being the only tickets available, do you want to miss out".

I can't fathom how anyone could rationally change their mind from what is the same question last week to next Tuesday, unless their invalid, pregnant, 80 year old mother somehow made a miraculous recovery.

But their heart is in the right place....Surprised to not see any September saints complain about this 2nd chance? I guess we're lucky that the club didn't offer "foundation" september saints status.
Last edited by benengel14 on Fri 18 Sep 2009 12:15am, edited 1 time in total.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

credit where its due - IMHO well done to the club for at least giving social club members ...many who have paid up for a long time,.......the second chance IF they decide to stand.

still dissapointed that foundation membership gets you squat but who says lifes fair...

“Yeah….nah””
Legendary
Club Player

As has been previously mentioned - Ticketmaster and Ticketek do not allow a distinction in their systems between levels of social club membership.

Would be nigh on impossible for the club to organise considering the ticketing is outsourced.

Furthermore, the Saints did the responsible thing in capping the social club to the same number as those who got seats last year -- however, this year the AFL has given us less seats.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

bottom line is that all this information is moot unless we win tonight.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Saints43
Club Player

Sainternist wrote:bottom line is that all this information is moot unless we win tonight.
Thanks, Robert Walls.

The best team will win on the night. There won't be an easy kick out there. Finals are a different business. The real season starts now.

Kate
Club Player

Very nervous. We have elected to accept Standing room. But as our kids are 2 and 8, we will find ourselves with two consession tickets that we can't use if we are late out of the draw.

Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

benengel14 wrote:
ausfatcat wrote:
benengel14 wrote:Why is this even necessary when people we're given the option of whether or not accept standing room last week?

I mean surely the decision of whether you would be willing to miss out on a ticket - could have been made last Wednesday?

Seems like the club is going above and beyond here....

Eactly the club is making it even more clear and doing the right thing here, last week they didn't even know how many were standing and how many were sitting.
How does it matter what the numbers are. The choice is still the same, "in the event of standing room being the only tickets available, do you want to miss out".

I can't fathom how anyone could rationally change their mind from what is the same question last week to next Tuesday, unless their invalid, pregnant, 80 year old mother somehow made a miraculous recovery.

But their heart is in the right place....Surprised to not see any September saints complain about this 2nd chance? I guess we're lucky that the club didn't offer "foundation" september saints status.
The difference is Ben that now we know that 15% of our tickets are standing room tickets.

My wife is 5 months pregnant & is as die hard a Saints supporter as anyone. We chose the excluding standing room tix initially because we don't trust the AFL/Ticketek not to give us standing room tix if we gave that as an option. Personally I would choose standing room every day of the week over sitting in the heavens at the top of the Southern stand but she is unable to stand for that length of time & isn't very keen to cop all the feral behaviour that goes on in standing room.

Kudos to the club for doing the right thing.

Any September Saints that are whinging about this should have probably got in earlier & upgraded to Social Club.