I propose a couple of rules for Friday Night...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

TimPekin'sDirtyGuernsey
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:
saint66au wrote:Doools....I wish I had some of your posts to pick aprt when we were doing Year 12 English
saintdooley wrote:agree with milton.
if you leave early that has nothing to do with other people around you. IT IS IF YOU PUSH PAST THEM WHILE PLAY IS HAPPENING if i ever left early and some ignorant idiot started telling me im disgusting i would slowly walk over and kindly tell him to get fu..ed and insert my fist into his face. WAY TO PROMOTE THE CHEER SQUAD SONNY :roll: there could be many reasons why someone is leaving early yet everyone just assumes its because the team they follow is losing so they leave while they can to get away from the mad rush after the game or because they were not enjoying the game. GO BACK AND READ THAT AGAIN YOU JUST CONTRADICTED YOURSELFi did not leave early for harveys send off, but thats mainly because i paid good money for my seat so i was going to use it up, also all the people around me were blocking me from leaving as i was in the middle of the isle. but i couldnt care less if Jesus was arriving at the MCG after the game, i will leave the game at whatever time i want, 1/2 time, 5 mins to go or hide and stay for the game the next week. AS A MEMBER OF THE ST KILDA CHEER SQUAD YOU BLOODY WELL BETTER NOT LEAVE GAMES EARLY COS YOU ARE SULKING. IF THATS NOT AN EXISTING RULE THEN IT DAMN WELL OUTTA BE!!!!!!
im in year 11 :wink:
Enjoy the next 5 years in Year 11!

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

TimPekin'sDirtyGuernsey wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
saint66au wrote:Doools....I wish I had some of your posts to pick aprt when we were doing Year 12 English
if you leave early that has nothing to do with other people around you. IT IS IF YOU PUSH PAST THEM WHILE PLAY IS HAPPENING if i ever left early and some ignorant idiot started telling me im disgusting i would slowly walk over and kindly tell him to get fu..ed and insert my fist into his face. WAY TO PROMOTE THE CHEER SQUAD SONNY :roll: there could be many reasons why someone is leaving early yet everyone just assumes its because the team they follow is losing so they leave while they can to get away from the mad rush after the game or because they were not enjoying the game. GO BACK AND READ THAT AGAIN YOU JUST CONTRADICTED YOURSELFi did not leave early for harveys send off, but thats mainly because i paid good money for my seat so i was going to use it up, also all the people around me were blocking me from leaving as i was in the middle of the isle. but i couldnt care less if Jesus was arriving at the MCG after the game, i will leave the game at whatever time i want, 1/2 time, 5 mins to go or hide and stay for the game the next week. AS A MEMBER OF THE ST KILDA CHEER SQUAD YOU BLOODY WELL BETTER NOT LEAVE GAMES EARLY COS YOU ARE SULKING. IF THATS NOT AN EXISTING RULE THEN IT DAMN WELL OUTTA BE!!!!!!
ohhh gee. im so hurt. i just dont know what to say :roll:
d!ckhead

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I am only a year nine scholar :oops:

Personally, I found my English improved from reading rather than school.

TimPekin'sDirtyGuernsey
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
d!ckhead
You should always begin a sentence with a capital letter.

So there are 3 mistakes to begin with

Yeah 11 English is really paying off!

8-)

matrix
Saintsational Legend

start with capitals...pffft :P
little ' when its he's or they're...pfft

one needs not these things 8-)

TimPekin'sDirtyGuernsey
Club Player

matrixcutter wrote:start with capitals...pffft :P

MC I'm just trying to ensure the young fella is able to grasp the concept of basic English when expressing his very insightful opinions.

Milton66
SS Life Member

SainterK wrote:I am only a year nine scholar :oops:

me too...

In Pentridge. :lol:

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
matrix
Saintsational Legend

matrixcutter wrote:start with capitals...pffft :P

MC I'm just trying to ensure the young fella is able to grasp the concept of basic English when expressing his very insightful opinions.
aye
guess we can feel happy that doolls isnt in charge of banner spelling 8-)
im just poking dools

cheer ya friggin socks off this friday
get em going down there!!

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

Re: I propose a couple of rules for Friday Night...

saint66au wrote:1. If things are NOT going our way at the end...NO-ONE LEAVES EARLY unless you have 100% GENUINE family/kids-type reasons. Please lets not have any of this "Ohh Im too shattered I cant cope I cant watch I have to go" nonsense. The players dont get an early pass why should we??

2. If things ARE going our way at the end, lets not wave the Dogs fans goodbye eh? they will be doing it tough and I reckon we are kinda bonded together at this time of year far more than with Pies, Carlton, Adelaide. I reckon Fri night should we get the chance, might be a nice time to show a little sportsmanship and gracious-ness in victory eh?
Rule 1. You do not talk about fight club.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Milton66 wrote:

me too...

:shock: :wink:

I'm confused, you mean you're also a year nine scholar, or you read alot in jail?

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
d!ckhead
You should always begin a sentence with a capital letter.

So there are 3 mistakes to begin with

Yeah 11 English is really paying off!

8-)
You forgot to put a full stop at the end of your second sentence.
Also, "Yeah" should be "Year" so that's a spelling mistake.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
TimPekin'sDirtyGuernsey
Club Player

Just making sure that you are paying attention 8-)

Milton66
SS Life Member

SainterK wrote:
Milton66 wrote:

me too...

I'm confused, you mean you're also a year nine scholar, or you read alot in jail?
both

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Milton66 wrote:
SainterK wrote:
Milton66 wrote:

me too...

both
and boys and girls, just look at how his english turned out...

Milton66
SS Life Member

SainterK wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
SainterK wrote:
Milton66 wrote:

me too...

both
and boys and girls, just look at how his english turned out...
I thank you for your compliment, young lady.

I must admit to possesing a certain "pride" when it comes to my eloquent and prolix use of the Queen's English.

However, some people have been inclined to comment on my sometimes verbose turn of phrase to the point of causing a certain level of personal insecurity when it comes to expressing oneself on a public forum such as this.

But don't quote me verbatin on this 2nd point.

Ya no whad I meen, don'tvh ya?