Ticket error

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The Bug
Club Player

Ticket error

I booked my tickets this morning and only now printed them off at home.
Just noticed that one of my tickets are for a Junior when it should be adult. :shock: i then checked all 3 bar codes and all had been used.

I think I'll have to ring them tomorrow. Anyone else had this?

I think this is ticketek mix up but could i have chosen the wrong option?

sainter35
Club Player

You don't actually get a choice because when you put in your barcode it says on the screen if it's a adult/concession/junior so I don't know why that would have happened. Therefore I can't see how you've done anything wrong.

Anyway the important thing is you have the seat. If you ring up ticketek surely they could organise for you to pay the difference, or you could just run the gauntlet and hope the turnstile staff member doesn't pick it up but that's a risk.

The Bug
Club Player

sainter35 wrote:You don't actually get a choice because when you put in your barcode it says on the screen if it's a adult/concession/junior so I don't know why that would have happened. Therefore I can't see how you've done anything wrong.

Anyway the important thing is you have the seat. If you ring up ticketek surely they could organise for you to pay the difference, or you could just run the gauntlet and hope the turnstile staff member doesn't pick it up but that's a risk.
yeah that's what i was thinking, but i think a light comes up if its a junior or cons when you scan your ticket. So they can spot any dodgy-ness.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

The Bug wrote:
sainter35 wrote:You don't actually get a choice because when you put in your barcode it says on the screen if it's a adult/concession/junior so I don't know why that would have happened. Therefore I can't see how you've done anything wrong.

yeah that's what i was thinking, but i think a light comes up if its a junior or cons when you scan your ticket. So they can spot any dodgy-ness.
Correct, ring them and speak direct with an operator. Safest way. Good luck with it.

StSteven
Club Player

Simple...in the unlikely event you are stopped just say...damn I ppicked up the wrong ticket my son is already in there with mine.

You wont have trouble.

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

StSteven wrote:Simple...in the unlikely event you are stopped just say...damn I ppicked up the wrong ticket my son is already in there with mine.

You wont have trouble.
Correct StSteven, although, The Bug may be pulling a swifty.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
StSteven
Club Player

Bernard Shakey wrote:
StSteven wrote:Simple...in the unlikely event you are stopped just say...damn I ppicked up the wrong ticket my son is already in there with mine.

You wont have trouble.
Correct StSteven, although, The Bug may be pulling a swifty.
True...never thought of that.