Kosi

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

Kosi can wear 2 gloves for all I care as long as he kicks a heap of goals in the next 2 matches.

Another opportunity awaits!
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

IMO he's the x-factor this week.

A lot of attention will go to Riewoldt, not so much to Kosi.

I reckon he could tear this game apart for us

I'd love for him to get a bag of 5 b4 the big one (taking nothing for granted)

aussiejones
Club Player

Kosi is part of the team . Each player has differing attributes. Kosi is not big Nick. We need to appreciate each player for their individual contribution to the team.
We see great performances one game and this just increases our expectations .
Players are each week faced with different opponents and thus their play is affected. Kosi has a role of his owm ...some weeks his contribution is different to the previous ... but still he contributes. Like Milne some weeks he kicks a few the next only one .... but he has contributed .
One of Kosi's roles is to take te pressure off Nick.

Megamaguire
Club Player

Kosi focused and strong lifts TEAM bigtime

aussiejones wrote:Kosi is part of the team . Each player has differing attributes. Kosi is not big Nick. We need to appreciate each player for their individual contribution to the team.
We see great performances one game and this just increases our expectations .
Players are each week faced with different opponents and thus their play is affected. Kosi has a role of his owm ...some weeks his contribution is different to the previous ... but still he contributes. Like Milne some weeks he kicks a few the next only one .... but he has contributed .
One of Kosi's roles is to take te pressure off Nick.

Whether Kosi is on his game and hauling down the big marks, pressurising the Doggies defensive plan or repeatedly presenting he helps the TEAM as well as his big mate Rooey by reducing the pressure on the lot of them.
Even if he is maintaining possession - backing up with positive pressure or getting his hands on the footy in general he lifts us !

GO KOsi like many players in this TEAM you deserve a chance on the big day.

G O K O S I !
G O S A I N T S !

The boy can play and we can build a defence around him that will have respect.