If we didn't register as a September Saint...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

They would just 're-activate' the bar codes of all members that have upgraded to be a 'September Saint'.

If you haven't done so then your barcode would be invalid or 'retired'.

Unforgiven
SS Life Member

Im either going to buy a corporate ticket, or try sneak into the GF. Either way Im not gonna miss it, weather I end up in jail or not.

Carpe Diem
ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

Re: If we didn't register as a September Saint...

oneteam wrote:
No. it is not toom late to register. you use your membership barcode after 4pm , and register that way on ticketmaster
Yes it is you have to be september saints to register.

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

I have the sneaking suspicion that ticketmaster has stuffed up the september saints registration and haven't got the barcodes right.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

perfectionist wrote:Social Club members were registering their interest in a GF ticket this morning.

Here is the allocation:

1.Competing Club Members 16000 – 26000
I believe that is not correct.

Competing clubs share 23,000 with 50% each (on top of earlier allocations for all 16 clubs).

This is why the Saints have guaranteed 11,500 SC Members a ticket.

I believe your allocation is from the old system.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
saint vince
Club Player

saintsRrising wrote:
perfectionist wrote:Social Club members were registering their interest in a GF ticket this morning.

Here is the allocation:

Competing clubs share 23,000 with 50% each (on top of earlier allocations for all 16 clubs).

If we are guarenting 11,500 tickets to SC members then we would be getting a lot more than 11,500. Cheersquad, players families, players that aren't playing, officials, corporates. etc etc.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Im one of those stupid idiots who left the run too late....looks like I'll be watching it on TV at best :(

What's the next best thing to do apart from going to the G to watch the game? Any suggestions?

(I'm not meaning to hijack the thread, but I think you'll now be looking for the answer to this question also :lol:)

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
matrix
Saintsational Legend

saint vince wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:

Here is the allocation:

If we are guarenting 11,500 tickets to SC members then we would be getting a lot more than 11,500. Cheersquad, players families, players that aren't playing, officials, corporates. etc etc.
i very much doubt that cheer squad get pref
they would be as normal as us trying to get tickets i reckon

saint vince
Club Player

matrixcutter wrote:
saint vince wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:

Here is the allocation:

i very much doubt that cheer squad get pref
they would be as normal as us trying to get tickets i reckon
I am pretty sure cheer squad get their tickets straight from the club. My belief is that they are guaranteed a seat. Correct me if I am wrong anyone.

steph
Club Player

St. Luke wrote:Im one of those stupid idiots who left the run too late....looks like I'll be watching it on TV at best :(

What's the next best thing to do apart from going to the G to watch the game? Any suggestions?

(I'm not meaning to hijack the thread, but I think you'll now be looking for the answer to this question also :lol:)

no problems, my question has been answered so hijack away..

If i don't manage to get a ticket I will be watching at home. I can't bear watching any saints game at Pubs, there are too many people there who just aren't focused enough on the game for my liking, or carry on like pork chops as they get more and more drunk as each quarter goes by. I need 100% focus on the saints at all times.

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

We need a thread specific to us non social club members on how we're going to obtain a ticket (if we make it of course)
Luckily I have a few contacts,but still I'm not certain they'll come through with the goods as every man and his dog come crying for GF tickets.
I'm currently in the process of buying a place,and forking out 2000 for a ticket is bad timing,but if I have too I have too.

Things that we need to discuss are things like

- sneaking in(unlikely,yet possible).

- Getting in with other people's AFL members or MCC tickets...is this possible,or do you have to show ID?

-Buying packages from where?

-Buying scalpers tickets,and where you would find them?

Bring back the Lockett era
matrix
Saintsational Legend

depends how much ya wanna pay
sainter_dad just posted in another thread that port have packages for 750 bucks
they will go pretty quick imo

thats cheap

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

saint vince wrote: I am pretty sure cheer squad get their tickets straight from the club. My belief is that they are guaranteed a seat. Correct me if I am wrong anyone.
You are kind of wrong - there are about 400 cheer squad members (but no where near that show up for banner making) and they receive an allocation of 250 tickets. This is, I believe, on top of the 11,500 tickets. So all cheer squad members go into a ballot for the tickets.

This is why we have the social club - cheer squad membersip is only $25.00 per year but does not guarantee you a gf ticket (62.5% chance but not guaranteed)

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
jonesy
Saintsational Legend

Sainter_Dad wrote:
saint vince wrote: I am pretty sure cheer squad get their tickets straight from the club. My belief is that they are guaranteed a seat. Correct me if I am wrong anyone.
You are kind of wrong - there are about 400 cheer squad members (but no where near that show up for banner making) and they receive an allocation of 250 tickets. This is, I believe, on top of the 11,500 tickets. So all cheer squad members go into a ballot for the tickets.

This is why we have the social club - cheer squad membersip is only $25.00 per year but does not guarantee you a gf ticket (62.5% chance but not guaranteed)
Is it too late to become a cheer squad member? I like those odds,as unfair as it would be to the legitimates,this GF is about me,not them

Bring back the Lockett era
Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

jonesy wrote:
Is it too late to become a cheer squad member? I like those odds,as unfair as it would be to the legitimates,this GF is about me,not them
Yes - too late - it was a June 30 cut-off I believe

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
steph
Club Player

jonesy wrote:We need a thread specific to us non social club members on how we're going to obtain a ticket (if we make it of course)
Luckily I have a few contacts,but still I'm not certain they'll come through with the goods as every man and his dog come crying for GF tickets.
I'm currently in the process of buying a place,and forking out 2000 for a ticket is bad timing,but if I have too I have too.

Things that we need to discuss are things like

- sneaking in(unlikely,yet possible).

- Getting in with other people's AFL members or MCC tickets...is this possible,or do you have to show ID?

-Buying packages from where?

-Buying scalpers tickets,and where you would find them?

Agreed....particularly on the scalpers tickets..

All 16 clubs have packages available....they vary in price.... not sure how quickly they sell....maybe someone who has gone down this path before could give us some more info??

matrix
Saintsational Legend

Sainter_Dad wrote:

thanks sainterdad
well thats good
at least they get a decent chance of getting a ticket for their hard work during the year, and if some of them are SC members anyway it gives others in the CS who arent a good chance of a ticket