Registered for the Grand Final

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Raven wrote:
For those wondering about the standing room thing, this is how I see it:

Let's say they randomly select registered SC members one by one.

First selection: Best available, standing ok. You get a premium seat.

Second selection: Best available, standing NOT ok. But, seats still available, so you get a seat.

Skip on down to where the seats are all gone, but there's still plenty of standing room. Selection number 11231: Best available, standing NOT ok. No seats available, standing is all that's available, so nothing for you. Etc, etc.

Why risk it? It's not as if they'll select you, see you're ok with standing and just automatically give you standing, or put you on some kind of standing list.
I looked at it this way....

If by some chance Collingwood make the GF against the Saints, I thought that the number of seats may well decrease so I chose Best Available INCLUDING Standing Room....

If we make it, there is NO way known that I am going to miss out on being there...

Yes, I thought the same.... Why risk it???

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Anyone know how many signed for SC tickets

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

clarky449 wrote:Anyone know how many signed for SC tickets
I think matrixcutter posted that 10,100+ had registered by 1.30-2.00. This was based on info the club gave him. My guess is that our FULL ALLOCATION of 11,500 would all be gone by now, with around 1,000 September Saints getting registered.

I'm pretty sure that the club will make some sort of statement by the end of the week !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

Any september saints that registered have money taken from their account yet or not?

Just double and triple checking I am registered.

The Peanut
Club Player

I am a September Saint and have not had a deduction from my account yet

Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

St Fidelius wrote:
Raven wrote:

Second selection: Best available, standing NOT ok. But, seats still available, so you get a seat.

Skip on down to where the seats are all gone, but there's still plenty of standing room. Selection number 11231: Best available, standing NOT ok. No seats available, standing is all that's available, so nothing for you. Etc, etc.

Why risk it? It's not as if they'll select you, see you're ok with standing and just automatically give you standing, or put you on some kind of standing list.

If by some chance Collingwood make the GF against the Saints, I thought that the number of seats may well decrease so I chose Best Available INCLUDING Standing Room....

If we make it, there is NO way known that I am going to miss out on being there...

I didn't have much choice as my wife is 5 months pregnant & there is no way she would be able to stand for the whole game. I love standing room & do so at every away game... just got to hope we get allocated seats... IF our boys do the job Friday week.

lendog heaven
Club Player

bobmurray wrote:I cant register because im an AFL member, StKilda club support and a Stkilda Social club member.

The Saints hand my info to the AFL and i have to register through them..

they tell me its all in the fine print..... :evil:

Hope no one was offended in my panic at not being able to register.... :oops:
you'd better apologise to your mate fro accusing him of barcode theft :)

Tramps like us.............
Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:I wont be getting a confirmation email, because I did mine on the telephone, but I did telephone ticketmaster about a half hour ago to confirm my order number and it was confirmed for 3 tickets.

For those that did telephone, you will not be getting a confirmation email as that confirmation email is only done for those who made the booking via the internet
You will get a confirmation email, if you gave them your email address on the phone, I did.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:I wont be getting a confirmation email, because I did mine on the telephone, but I did telephone ticketmaster about a half hour ago to confirm my order number and it was confirmed for 3 tickets.

For those that did telephone, you will not be getting a confirmation email as that confirmation email is only done for those who made the booking via the internet
You will get a confirmation email, if you gave them your email address on the phone, I did.
Strange, when I telephoned they said that they will not be sending confirmation emails to people that telephoned their registrations, and she said that she has confirmed my registration over the phone, after I gave her my confirmation number. :?

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Animal Enclosure wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
Raven wrote:

I didn't have much choice as my wife is 5 months pregnant & there is no way she would be able to stand for the whole game. I love standing room & do so at every away game... just got to hope we get allocated seats... IF our boys do the job Friday week.
Yes, I did read your previous post and congrats to you and your wife, I hope all goes well and that all SC Members get a seat

Batnoe

St Fidelius wrote:
Animal Enclosure wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
Raven wrote:

Yes, I did read your previous post and congrats to you and your wife, I hope all goes well and that all SC Members get a seat
we might sit next to each other Fid!!

matrix
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
clarky449 wrote:Anyone know how many signed for SC tickets
I think matrixcutter posted that 10,100+ had registered by 1.30-2.00. This was based on info the club gave him. My guess is that our FULL ALLOCATION of 11,500 would all be gone by now, with around 1,000 September Saints getting registered.

I'm pretty sure that the club will make some sort of statement by the end of the week !!
yup cant remember what time that was (its in this thread somewhere, maybe around 1 or 2 pm ish??)

they also said that 1100 roughly had applied for the sept saint
im sure that if someone rang the club tomorrow they would have a very very close number of how many from the 11500 S/C registered for their ticket

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

I still haven't had the $3.5 taken out of my account yet, of the social clubs guys has the money been taken out?

Maxstar22
Club Player

ausfatcat wrote:I still haven't had the $3.5 taken out of my account yet, of the social clubs guys has the money been taken out?
I was just about to post the same thing. Nothing has come out of my credit card yet. I re read the SC letter from the club and it states it will be taken out "immediately".

Also, I still can't see anything in my order history on Ticketmaster.

Hmm...should we be worried or are we getting stressed for nothing?

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

Maxstar22 wrote:Hmm...should we be worried or are we getting stressed for nothing?
I am getting worried so many numbers and different priorities, I think they have stuffed up.

Maxstar22
Club Player

ausfatcat wrote:
Maxstar22 wrote:Hmm...should we be worried or are we getting stressed for nothing?
I am getting worried so many numbers and different priorities, I think they have stuffed up.
Me too. I am glad I am not the only one.

Is there anyone/anywhere we can speak to to get confirmation? Besides the confirmation email?

I have re read the SC letter 34875692784 times this morning and it states that if the credit card number is incorrect they will call you to fix it on the Monday after the Prelim, but if it isn't sorted by 5pm of that day then you are out.

I want to know now that everything is ok :?

saints4ever
Club Player

ausfatcat wrote:I still haven't had the $3.5 taken out of my account yet, of the social clubs guys has the money been taken out?
Me either, but don't worry. Charges to your credit card rarely appear straight away. On my credit card it usually takes a couple of days before you actually see it on your statement... relax. If you have a confirmation email you will be fine :D

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

saints4ever wrote:
Me either, but don't worry. Charges to your credit card rarely appear straight away. On my credit card it usually takes a couple of days before you actually see it on your statement... relax. If you have a confirmation email you will be fine :D

Don't have confirmation email either, because I did it over the phone

Sunday Red
Club Player

ausfatcat wrote:
saints4ever wrote:

Don't have confirmation email either, because I did it over the phone
Me too, but I got a confirmation number which puts my mind at ease.

Just relax.

Maxstar22
Club Player

God I hope it will all be ok...

I am probably overeacting, but it is so important to me (as with everyone else) that I couldn't bear the thought of missing out due to a stuff up.

mullet
Saintsational Legend

Maxstar22 wrote:God I hope it will all be ok...

I am probably overeacting, but it is so important to me (as with everyone else) that I couldn't bear the thought of missing out due to a stuff up.
Relax Guys, I would imagine that $3.50 wont show until tomorrow on your credit card. Sometimes you are better to look at the balance showing on your credit card rather than the transactions, this tells the true story. Go back to the balance of your last statement and work back to your current balance, you will probably find that the amount has gone through.

With our cc eftpos at work it doesnt settle until 2 days later so I suggest just relax today and have a look tomorrow.

BTW it isnt showing on my transactions either and I registered at 8am yesterday.

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

mullet wrote:BTW it isnt showing on my transactions either and I registered at 8am yesterday.

That makes me fee better.

mullet
Saintsational Legend

ausfatcat wrote:
mullet wrote:BTW it isnt showing on my transactions either and I registered at 8am yesterday.

That makes me fee better.
Cool now enjoy the day :D

gosainters66
Club Player

BUGGER IM A COUNTRY MEMBER AND MY SONS A COUNTY SQUADRON MEMBER AND WE DONT GET TO REGESTER UNDER OUR MEMBERSHIPS WE HAVE TO WAIT IF THEY GO ON SALE FOR GENERAL PUBLIC , I DONT LIKE OUR CHANCES

SAINTS FOR EVER
matrix
Saintsational Legend

u have no chance