THe Karralee today in Perth

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St Michele
Club Player

THe Karralee today in Perth

It was awesome to see so many Saints there ( even the Western Reds RL players wearing the colours :lol: and wanting us to win)

It was like being at a game especially when we all started singing in the last !/4 greeat afternoon and well done Saints !!!

All booked for the Prelim so see you all there it will be another great Saints win!!!

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Was a great afternoon there wasn't it Michele.
We were loud. Nothing like watching it with a bunch of other Sainters.
Thanks Rog for doing the organising.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Go the Sandgroper Sainters.

We out played and out barracked the filth at the G today.

Your spirit was with us all.

Great work all of you.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
karnaby
Club Player

Was roger being his worrisome self in the 1st Q and bit or his more Churchillian "we'll battle the bar stards anywhere" self???

Hello to Tim, Rog, Mocca, Loris, Paul etc keep yelling, those Vics can hear you!!

It's a shame ignorance isn't painful
St Michele
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:Go the Sandgroper Sainters.

We out played and out barracked the filth at the G today.

Your spirit was with us all.

Great work all of you.
I am suprised you didn't hear us fromt here we had the chant going and everything. The bonus was we had no collingwood supporters to put up with :lol: :lol:

I did however feel a bit sorry for the poor family who booked a table for lunch on our room and had to put up with it

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

karnaby wrote:Was roger being his worrisome self in the 1st Q and bit or his more Churchillian "we'll battle the bar stards anywhere" self???

Hello to Tim, Rog, Mocca, Loris, Paul etc keep yelling, those Vics can hear you!!
Rog told me before the game that he wasn't nervous at all. He said he felt nothing. Nothing at all. At 1/4 time though we were both bloody nervous. All smiles at the 20 minute mark of the last though. :D :D :D :D :D

Tim, Rog, Moccha and Loris were there amongst plenty of others.

loris
Saintsational Legend

Weren't we a bunch of nervous nellies before the match? Hardly a smile to be seen, everyone confessing how nervewracking it has been these last few weeks. We poor longstanding Saints supporters....it's new territory for us to be such an all conquering side for home and away games. Butterflies in the tummmy was a common complaint I can assure you.

But oh what an atmosphere we created at the Karalee when the game got going. Just loved it when all those Western Reds Rugby fans joined in on our chants and song....no doubt about it the patrons of the Karalee have adopted us Western Sainters over the season. The usual bar flys who are there having their beer each week have become like old friends joining in on our excitement.

A big, big thanks to our host Higgo....who has been able to week in week out get a telecast live for us even when the match isn't being telecast into WA. For an Eagles man....he's a champion......your blood is worth bottling Paul.

Great effort of Tim's to get the chant and the song going.......... you are as good as Sonof66 and Wizsteppa on the Moorabbin Wing. And to think you were so nervous at the start you wanted the siren to go and end the match after Kossi had scored the first goal!!!!

Great afternoon & spirit Western Sainters............. I love being part of that mob........ I'll mis your presence on Prelim Final, Helen and I will be proudly wearing our Western Saints T Shirt at the 'G' that night and the next Saturday afternoon. So make the Karalee rock another 2 times this season kiddos :P :P :P :P

rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

never before in my life have i experienced what ive been feeling the past 3 months or so with regards to footy

strange very bloody strange....no pre game excitment,no nerves ,no tension,no expectations ,no bloody nothing....still bloody spew when some barstard stuffs up or we lose

after spewing for the past 50+ over every game i'm starting to think i need psychological help to overcome this wtf attitude

things have got so bad after waiting 12 months to go to melb & have a weekend of footy,pyss & pokies & to watch the footscray game i ended up leaving 1/2 way through the last quarter with us about 10 gls up..bored chytless ...unheard of

not taking things for granted cause at the moment we have done nothing more than reach a prelim which we have done 3 of the past 5 yrs so looking to a g/final is still miles away

pretty sure i'll return to my old ways now that the sudden death stuff starts...if not can someone reccommend a good psych to help me out

calmly taking it just one week at a time...for now

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Loris..glad to hear you are making the trek over....your presense is requested, nay demanded at our pre-game meet up. Plenty of good red available :-)

Well done Western Sainters...we need someone with your organisational skills over here to arrange match-day viewings when the boys are Interstate!

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

rogerwa wrote:never before in my life have i experienced what ive been feeling the past 3 months or so with regards to footy

strange very bloody strange....no pre game excitment,no nerves ,no tension,no expectations ,no bloody nothing....still bloody spew when some barstard stuffs up or we lose

after spewing for the past 50+ over every game i'm starting to think i need psychological help to overcome this wtf attitude

things have got so bad after waiting 12 months to go to melb & have a weekend of footy,pyss & pokies & to watch the footscray game i ended up leaving 1/2 way through the last quarter with us about 10 gls up..bored chytless ...unheard of

not taking things for granted cause at the moment we have done nothing more than reach a prelim which we have done 3 of the past 5 yrs so looking to a g/final is still miles away

pretty sure i'll return to my old ways now that the sudden death stuff starts...if not can someone reccommend a good psych to help me out

calmly taking it just one week at a time...for now
You'll be toey come Friday week Rog. Jesus - the first ten minutes yesterday i couldn't bloody stand still - let alone sit down.
As Mr X said to me yesterday - I don't care about multiple premierships - not at this point anyway - just give us one. Too young to remember '66 with any clarity - old enough to remember '71.
It's been a bloody long wait.

Milton66
SS Life Member

Gotta say that if you're not going to the GF, it would probably cost less to fly over for the big day (to Perth that is).

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Milton66 wrote:Gotta say that if you're not going to the GF, it would probably cost less to fly over for the big day (to Perth that is).
It's a great atmosphere Milton. Lots of Saints faithful in attendance letting rip.

Mr X from the West
Club Player

St Byron - my hand is still hurting from punching the wall at the Karalee when King turned the ball over and Rocca scored that goal! You gotta stop me doing that in the future!

"Blow out the candle I will burn again tomorrow"
rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

yeah byron reckon i should be toey pregame fri week (hopefully)

the reason for my lack of hype is that everything thats taken place during the yr now means jackchyt unless we WIN the BIGGIE

IF we get there & happen to play geelong i reckon this will be a full on blood bath...thats the type of footy i enjoy

no place for the faint hearted...they will make sure they dont let another opportunity slip by

they will target us (and rightfully so) & expect us to do the same to them....throw the rule book out the window & let em go for it

hang on i'm getting ahead of myself...back to just taking it one week at a time

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Mr X from the West wrote:St Byron - my hand is still hurting from punching the wall at the Karalee when King turned the ball over and Rocca scored that goal! You gotta stop me doing that in the future!
We'll have to employ a minder. I was too busy burying my head in my hands to see you punch the wall.

sensaint
Club Player

Hey Rog, Will bring you back a footy record, flying over Thursday week.

Waiting since '66
rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

enjoy the trip & the game mate

asiu

go the westerners , good onya's

loris .... luvvy .... i second the motion
your presense is requested, nay demanded at our pre-game meet up.

see ya there dear

loris
Saintsational Legend

gazrat wrote:go the westerners , good onya's

see ya there dear
Yup definitely Helen & I will be there. I'll be intouch with Saint66au to get final time & locations of where you all will be prior to the Prelim Final.

Cheers

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:
gazrat wrote:go the westerners , good onya's

see ya there dear
Yup definitely Helen & I will be there. I'll be intouch with Saint66au to get final time & locations of where you all will be prior to the Prelim Final.

Cheers
Hey Loris !!

The Rooftop Bar at the Corner Hotel (near Richmond station). We should start gathering around 5.30pm. Footy meals (parmas, steak sangas available from 6.00pm). Had a good crowd, incl about 40-50 SAINTSATIONALITES there for the Qualifying Final !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!