Zac

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

matrix
Saintsational Legend

the kicking was ordinary to start with
but he did end up putting in and musta realized he was playing shite
deff picked it up and got better

i would still of played max but thats pretty much looking like a no goer aint it
:evil:

Motown

He was utter crap and you should send him back where he came from. Liability.

(<.<)
(>.>)

;-)

bozza1980
Club Player

benengel14 wrote:Something I've noticed - not sure whether I'd call it a deficiency.
Where other players would try and scoop up the ball in a contested/pressure situation, or tackle the opposition who is almost in possession of it; or punch it away etc.
Zac Dawson has this almost horizontal barrel roll - which renders him completely useless for any further follow-up contest, and is 50/50 chance of actually making desired contact/impact

For want of a better word- anyone else noticed this "horizontal barrel roll" - and what do we think?
There was one in the second half where he succeded in nothing more than taking himself out of the contest.

We all make mistakes, I think there were a couple of contests where he made the wrong call but overall was solid. You'd be shattered if you lost your spot after a game like that.

bozza1980
Club Player

Motown wrote:He was utter crap and you should send him back where he came from. Liability.

(<.<)
(>.>)

;-)
Too late for that.

Worth a try though.

BringBackMadDog
Club Player

Couple of small criticisms, he tends to go at the man instead of the ball. Its not tough to take out a guy going for the ball, its far tougher to put your head over it yourself and win possession.

I also thought that the mouthing off to Thomas was a bit stupid as Thomas clearly went harder at it and Zac took the softer option. He should have just shut up put his hands in the air and stood the mark.