In the box seat

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

yipper
SS Life Member

In the box seat

We are now sitting in the box seat for a place in the GF. We have the so-called easier side of the draw and a week off. Rodney Eade mentioned after yesterday's game that the winner from today will be in the box seat - and it is us!!

This is exciting, I still cannot believe all that negative crap that was on here all last week!! This team is on a mission and we have just taken step 1 of a 3 step plan for a flag.

Well coached Rossy, well played boys. Riewoldt you superstar - MVP in the AFL easily!!!

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
mick13
Club Player

Gonna enjoy next weeks games...

And if we win our prelim, will enjoy watching the Crows or Pies against Geelong... knowing that whoever comes out the victor will be pretty damn tired and hurt!

paws
Club Player

Re: In the box seat

yipper wrote:We are now sitting in the box seat for a place in the GF. We have the so-called easier side of the draw and a week off. Rodney Eade mentioned after yesterday's game that the winner from today will be in the box seat - and it is us!!

This is exciting, I still cannot believe all that negative crap that was on here all last week!! This team is on a mission and we have just taken step 1 of a 3 step plan for a flag.

Well coached Rossy, well played boys. Riewoldt you superstar - MVP in the AFL easily!!!
i second that motion

paws for thought
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Re: In the box seat

yipper wrote:
Bet you there'll be more of it over the next fortnight from the same culprits.

Afte all we've only been 'lucky' so far this year and our 'lucky run' is sure to end soon?