I hope Luke Ball Plays

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

rama35
Club Player

I hope Luke Ball Plays

I hope Ross Lyon has a spot in the team for Luke Ball i still believe he is in our best 22. Yes he has lost a yard of pace and cant kick more than 25 meters,but he makes up for it with his toughness and courage.
Remember the mark he took late last year running back with the flight of the ball,he did his groin doing it but is a moment that i will remember forever,when the chips are down Luke Ball will be there in the trenches, for me im not sure is raff Clarke or James Gwilt would have the same committment.
GO YOU MIGHTY SAINTS

degruch
Saintsational Legend

I hope Luke plays ball!

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Re: I hope Luke Ball Plays

rama35 wrote:I hope Ross Lyon has a spot in the team for Luke Ball i still believe he is in our best 22. Yes he has lost a yard of pace and cant kick more than 25 meters,but he makes up for it with his toughness and courage.
Remember the mark he took late last year running back with the flight of the ball,he did his groin doing it but is a moment that i will remember forever,when the chips are down Luke Ball will be there in the trenches, for me im not sure is raff Clarke or James Gwilt would have the same committment.
GO YOU MIGHTY SAINTS
What do Raph Clarke or James Gwilt have to do with whether Luke Ball gets a game?

He's not competing for a spot in the team with either of them.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
rama35 wrote:I hope Ross Lyon has a spot in the team for Luke Ball i still believe he is in our best 22. Yes he has lost a yard of pace and cant kick more than 25 meters,but he makes up for it with his toughness and courage.
GO YOU MIGHTY SAINTS
What do Raph Clarke or James Gwilt have to do with whether Luke Ball gets a game?

...and Chips?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

me too mate.....we missed his toughness in the finals last year.....and again last week....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
gosainters66
Club Player

they have alot to do with luke ball , if he in our best 22 they can move players around to suit , bring back bally and maxxy

SAINTS FOR EVER
Sunday Red
Club Player

Oh awesome. Another thread about Luke Ball.

rama35
Club Player

Sorry mate i have not logged on in a few month,The Ball situation was important to me

mbogo
SS Hall of Fame

Give him the first bounce .... :o

This is a team game and there is no room for individuals who think they are above walking through the fire.
Milton66
SS Life Member

Mr Magic wrote:
GO YOU MIGHTY SAINTS

Irrelevant observation MM. They are top 2 in the contested whipping boys in our club this year. therefore they have to go.

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
Verdun66
SS Hall of Fame

Luke our best player in the finals.......why not? He can do it.

BaysideSaint
Club Player

luke ball plays and collimwood get less of it: the equation is simple.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Verdun66 wrote:Luke our best player in the finals.......why not? He can do it.
Luke Ball didn't have the opportunity to play last finals, given the chance, I think he would make the most of it...