One advantage of the 1.10 start...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

One advantage of the 1.10 start...

...was that we were well past Richmond Station by the time the cocky feral hordes flooded out of the G.

Having now heard that the biggest cheer of the day there was when the final score friom our game was posted, I reckon the last thing anyone needed was cocky lippy Pies fans getting on my train. Might have ended in tears

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

Read that too - cocky bastards! I can't stand some of their supporters who just think they are a shoe-infor the flag now.

Ah well, hopefuly the doggies smash em next week and we bring em back to reality in week one of the finals.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

The Collingwood army are not doing their team any favours IMO, but are perhaps doing us one. They can have all the focus, expectation, and hype....I for one won't be missing it

Sainterman
Club Player

I reckon it is great that the Pies are now flavor of the month, a nice added heap of pressure on them. They have the media, and their so called army all over them...not much humility down at the Lexus centre. Time will tell but my waters tell me they are in for a shock!

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

i like it the way they are now equal favourites with us. they get very cocky and excited, but wont make it. it will all come to a very fast end when we beat them again by 6+ goals, same as last year. could be next sunday, the prelim or the granny, either way i cant wait to see their faces.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
goodie
Club Player

I had to make a trip into the city. My train was infested with the ferals

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Glad to see Pies favourites for the flag.

All the better when they go out in straight sets.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
The darkness
Club Player

I was on the train home after the game and also had some lippy ferals telling me how we will fail come september and how its all gone pear shape...Welll...I stared into the depths of there neolithic minds and didnt see too much but thought, hey this could be fun...
I proceded to tell them how they will win the big one,
how good there players are,
that there coach is a genius,
and that Eddy five chins is the least annoying of the presidents,
they all nodded there heads and smiled so widely i thought there faces would split...At that point I knew i had them...I continued to talk them up and piss in there already piss stained pants until finally, a young feral( majority of teeth still fixed in mouth) looked at me with a quizzical look and then finally clicked that i was taking the piss...he tried to let the others know that i had been playing mind games...Jedi Knight style...but there soft minds were now so full of happy thoughts that they were oblivious to the truth. Hopped off the train with a warm fuzzy feeling safe in the knowledge that they have already signed there death warrant for September because they are all too thick and up themselves ...Go Saints..Srong of Body, Strong of Mind !

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

I blame Connex.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
bigred
Saintsational Legend

These are not the droids you are looking for...

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
matrix
Saintsational Legend

"move along....move along"