MRP - no Saints cited

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

MRP - no Saints cited

I could be unkind and suggest that we didn't get near enough to our opponents to do anything to warrant action, but at least there are no problems from the pesky MRP.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/ ... fault.aspx

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Could someone remind me what Jimmy Gwilt did to get a week?

Looked very similar to Didak's hit on Coghlan?
Last edited by Mr Magic on Mon 17 Aug 2009 8:05pm, edited 1 time in total.

St DAC
SS Hall of Fame

Mr Magic wrote:Could somone remind me what Jimmy Gwilt did to get a week?

Yep.

I've come to the conclusion it is pointless looking for consistency from the MRP; that way lies only madness. It'd be nice not to be the club so frequently on the crappy end of the inconsistency, but on current form that's just wishful thinking, sadly.

SaintWodonga
Club Player

Re: MRP - no Saints cited

perfectionist wrote:I could be unkind and suggest that we didn't get near enough to our opponents to do anything to warrant action, but at least there are no problems from the pesky MRP.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/ ... fault.aspx
What a micracle!

Tony Lockett kicks 10 goals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v4ZQJHjlvM
snoopygirl
SS Life Member

Didn't see a replay of when Kosi got cleaned up, but was there anything in that? Don't even know who the player was.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:Could someone remind me what Jimmy Gwilt did to get a week?

Except he totally missed his head.

GeorgeYoung27
Club Player

I haven't seen any mention of Courtney Dempsey's bending Max over the boundary fence (backwards) after an Essendon goal in the 3/4. One of the worst things I've seen this year in a game this year. We got a free kick from the centre before the next bounce because of it, but I must admit to thinking there was a bit of karma when he went off injured in the last quarter.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

GeorgeYoung27 wrote:I haven't seen any mention of Courtney Dempsey's bending Max over the boundary fence (backwards) after an Essendon goal in the 3/4. One of the worst things I've seen this year in a game this year. We got a free kick from the centre before the next bounce because of it, but I must admit to thinking there was a bit of karma when he went off injured in the last quarter.
Paddy Ryder.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

GeorgeYoung27 wrote:I haven't seen any mention of Courtney Dempsey's bending Max over the boundary fence (backwards) after an Essendon goal in the 3/4. One of the worst things I've seen this year in a game this year. We got a free kick from the centre before the next bounce because of it, but I must admit to thinking there was a bit of karma when he went off injured in the last quarter.
Must confess I thought it might even attract a RC charge. Not a particularly good look that kinda stuff.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'