Ross on SEN FRiday

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Ross on SEN FRiday

Saints fans - Friday morning, Ross Lyon will speak to Andy, Tim and Billy Brownless -
SEN twitter.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
saintly
Saintsational Legend

Re: Ross on SEN FRiday

saintbrat wrote:
Saints fans - Friday morning, Ross Lyon will speak to Andy, Tim and Billy Brownless -
SEN twitter.
do you know what time approximately?

saintly
Saintsational Legend

anyone hear him?

BringBackMadDog
Club Player

SaintWodonga
Club Player

BringBackMadDog wrote:podcast is up now at: http://www.sportsentral.com/pro/main/Podcasts.aspx
Go to the Morning Glory link.

Tony Lockett kicks 10 goals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v4ZQJHjlvM
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Sounds like Roos feel some late injuries coming on with a couple of players not likely to get through our final training session...cough cough... :wink:

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:Sounds like Roos feel some late injuries coming on with a couple of players not likely to get through our final training session...cough cough... :wink:
Yes just been down to the 4pm training today and after the session it looked like Joey, CJ and Blake will not come up for Sunday.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

its 1.30/2pm???

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

matrixcutter wrote:its 1.30/2pm???
Not at Moorabbin.

Saints94
SS Life Member

Can anybody sum up of what Ross said?..............

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Saints94 wrote:Can anybody sum up of what Ross said?..............
In a few words he said we should win the flag pretty easily this year and next but is worried about 2011.

Saints94
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
In a few words he said we should win the flag pretty easily this year and next but is worried about 2011.
Lol why 2011 we have great young youth coming through and developing?................

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Saints94 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Lol why 2011 we have great young youth coming through and developing?................
He is worried about injuries and suspension in 2011. Also Hayes will probably go to the new Sydney team and he said he doubts whether max will be playing then either.

Saints94
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
Saints94 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
He is worried about injuries and suspension in 2011. Also Hayes will probably go to the new Sydney team and he said he doubts whether max will be playing then either.
We have Zac and im sure Tommy Lynch can play FB. :wink:

Go Sainters Go
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
Saints94 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Plugger, please tell us all why you have to be such a smartarse - just about every statement you come out with is utter garbage. Only make statements when you have something intelligent to contribute - if that's at all possible.

Once a "Saint" always a trueblooded "Saint"
Saints94
SS Life Member

Go Sainters Go wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Saints94 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Plugger, please tell us all why you have to be such a smartarse - just about every statement you come out with is utter garbage. Only make statements when you have something intelligent to contribute - if that's at all possible.
Fair point but its a good laugh (at times) :) :wink:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Go Sainters Go wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Saints94 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for waking me up to the fact that I am such a smartarse. i will take that on board and then throw it overboard. Why would you even slightly care if i write crap. Just ignore like most others do and read the really intelligent posts.

You just read those and are back to me again. I must go through you history and discover what is intellegent to write about.

I'm back again. Not much there.

Saints94
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
Go Sainters Go wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Saints94 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for waking me up to the fact that I am such a smartarse. i will take that on board and then throw it overboard. Why would you even slightly care if i write crap. Just ignore like most others do and read the really intelligent posts.

You just read those and are back to me again. I must go through you history and discover what is intellegent to write about.

I'm back again. Not much there.
People still say I need to work on my spelling :roll: :shock:

Go Sainters Go
Club Player

Yeah Plugger, that's correct - I don't have to fill the board up with garbage.

Once a "Saint" always a trueblooded "Saint"
Goose is king
SS Hall of Fame

With what he said about the McMahon issue I believe the rumor may have some little legs. I really dislike McMahon and think he is a dog of a person. Love Ross though.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

some of what Ross said is included in afternoon media
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/ ... 42,00.html
ROSS Lyon says he expects "everyone" to try to destabilise his team as the unbeaten Saints strive for the perfect season. The St Kilda coach claimed a report the Saints were courting Richmond whipping boy Jordan McMahon and a story about Zac Dawson’s new two-year deal were inaccurate and aimed to unsettle the club.

While he did not deny Hawthorn reject Dawson had been offered a new contract, he said he thought the information was designed to unsettle the team

http://www.sportsentral.com/pro/main/st ... 557&sr=all
SEN | EXCLUSIVE: St Kilda coach Ross Lyon says reports about defender Zac Dawson's new two year deal with the club is inaccurate, and denied knowledge of his club's interest in Richmond midfielder Jordan McMahon.

Lyon admitted Dawson has been offered a new contract with the club, but insisted the report was not entirely accurate.

Speaking on SEN's 'Morning Glory', Lyon says he expects the club to be scrutinised, after their impressive season to date.

He says there will always be stories aimed at rocking the club, but he believes they can weather the storm.

"That's all going to start to happen now, people are going to release information that’s not accurate and everyone wants to destabilise certain things," Lyon said.

"We'll clarify all that within the group but for Zac it's a great story."

"We got him for a reason, we thought he had ability, he’d done an apprenticeship and needed a second chance and he certainly grabbed hold of it."

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
The Peanut
Club Player

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Go Sainters Go wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Saints94 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

something intelligent to contribute....????...you trying to stop him posting althogether.... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:[. The St Kilda coach claimed a report the Saints were courting Richmond whipping boy Jordan McMahon and a story about Zac Dawson’s new two-year deal were inaccurate and aimed to unsettle the club.

While he did not deny Hawthorn reject Dawson had been offered a new contract, he said he thought the information was designed to unsettle the team

Lyon admitted Dawson has been offered a new contract with the club, but insisted the report was not entirely accurate.

Speaking on SEN's 'Morning Glory', Lyon says he expects the club to be scrutinised, after their impressive season to date.

He says there will always be stories aimed at rocking the club, but he believes they can weather the storm.

"That's all going to start to happen now, people are going to release information that’s not accurate and everyone wants to destabilise certain things," Lyon said.

"[/quote]

more than a few posts on here are designed to have the same effect imhfo....... :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.