That Hawk Behind Me

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

CeilidhSaint
Club Player

That Hawk Behind Me

Last year in the prelim a Hawk supporter and his mate sat behind us and annoyed me, my dad and the rest of our group beyond belief to the extent there were some terse words and MCG officials came and plonked themselves next to us after we complained.
He even questioned Bangers courage.
I thought alot about you yesterday mate - probably too much - but the wheel turns pretty quickly doesn't it hey bozo?

TB 1 - The Brightest Light on the Darkest Night - we miss you.
Think Globally, Act Sainterly
I have Phil Narkle's helmet
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

i very much doubt he would be reading this

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

saintdooley wrote:i very much doubt he would be reading this

AGREED

linz
Club Player

Maybe go on Hawk Talk & lodge the post. You'll probably get twice the abuse than last year though.

I once spent a year in Adelaide, I think it was on a Sunday.
saint75
SS Hall of Fame

Speaking of Hawks supporter, there was a guy at the game yesterday that I saw at at the Box Hill Hawks/Sandringham game a few weeks ago. Was mouthing off at Matty about how pitiful he was and the odd comment about the Saints on that particular day. Saw him on the TV footage of our game yesterday. Boy would I liked to have been sitting right next to him........ :lol:

Fortius Quo Fidelius
cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

Wonder if Bob Keddie is reading this? If so, ha!

He annoyed me although as a 6 year old i didn't really realise just how much.

golden hawk
Club Player

saint75 wrote:Speaking of Hawks supporter, there was a guy at the game yesterday that I saw at at the Box Hill Hawks/Sandringham game a few weeks ago. Was mouthing off at Matty about how pitiful he was and the odd comment about the Saints on that particular day. Saw him on the TV footage of our game yesterday. Boy would I liked to have been sitting right next to him........ :lol:
is that the one that matt asked him how long since he could see his toes LOL :lol:

your friendly neighbourhood hawk
kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

cowboy18 wrote:Wonder if Bob Keddie is reading this? If so, ha!

He annoyed me although as a 6 year old i didn't really realise just how much.
Love your work cowboy.

Furtius Quo Rdelious
CeilidhSaint
Club Player

I know he won't be reading this - it's about putting it back out into the universe, karma, enjoying knowing he would be miserable and cathartic for me too......A win, win, win, win, mcuh like the Saints.

TB 1 - The Brightest Light on the Darkest Night - we miss you.
Think Globally, Act Sainterly
I have Phil Narkle's helmet
Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

You realise your basic problem is that no bloke ever really feels comfortable with a Hawk supporter behind them !! :shock:

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
matrix
Saintsational Legend

you cant get up smelling of roses every time
take the good with the bad
ying and yang
it all balances out somehow...eventually

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

Re: That Hawk Behind Me

CeilidhSaint wrote:Last year in the prelim a Hawk supporter and his mate sat behind us and annoyed me, my dad and the rest of our group beyond belief to the extent there were some terse words and MCG officials came and plonked themselves next to us after we complained.
I thought alot about you yesterday mate - probably too much - but the wheel turns pretty quickly doesn't it hey bozo?
We had some dreadful ones behind us (may have been the same ones, bagging Harves, in his final game, etc), who just spoiled the night even more than the result. The things they were saying were atrocious and completely unneccesary. I left the game thinking that if you had to be like that to win a flag, it wasn't worth winning one. Not even close.
I just hope that when we win one, we win with some class, otherwise it will come back to bite us on the ass. What goes around, comes around. Lets not sink to that level.

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: That Hawk Behind Me

AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:
CeilidhSaint wrote:Last year in the prelim a Hawk supporter and his mate sat behind us and annoyed me, my dad and the rest of our group beyond belief to the extent there were some terse words and MCG officials came and plonked themselves next to us after we complained.
We had some dreadful ones behind us (may have been the same ones, bagging Harves, in his final game, etc), who just spoiled the night even more than the result. The things they were saying were atrocious and completely unneccesary. I left the game thinking that if you had to be like that to win a flag, it wasn't worth winning one. Not even close.
I just hope that when we win one, we win with some class, otherwise it will come back to bite us on the ass. What goes around, comes around. Lets not sink to that level.

we have clss mate.....if you ever doubted it ...go have a look at big footy and the ferals on there.... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
saint75
SS Hall of Fame

golden hawk wrote:
saint75 wrote:Speaking of Hawks supporter, there was a guy at the game yesterday that I saw at at the Box Hill Hawks/Sandringham game a few weeks ago. Was mouthing off at Matty about how pitiful he was and the odd comment about the Saints on that particular day. Saw him on the TV footage of our game yesterday. Boy would I liked to have been sitting right next to him........ :lol:
is that the one that matt asked him how long since he could see his toes LOL :lol:
That's the one!

Fortius Quo Fidelius
matrix
Saintsational Legend

guy i work with is a hawker

him and 4 mates flew over last year and said 'we'll just try to get tickets outside......cant find any packages'
(was a last min decision to go over he reckons :roll: )

he gets back to work on the monday and i ask
"get tickets?, how much?..how good to beat geelong?"
'we watched it in a pub' he replies....'we werent prepared to pay 6oo bucks a ticket, from someone out the front'

:shock: :shock:
but u couldnt find a package...thats priced around a grand.
twit.....
i stood there stunned :?

golden hawk
Club Player

saint75 wrote:
golden hawk wrote:
That's the one!
matt by sounds of it can hold his own i loved that come back , that guy will go at them with statts etc etc should she him and fev in action fev chats back of course lol told this guy to have another beer it was the game in 07 he kicked 8 i think 1 other goal kicker who had kicked 1 goal fev started counting the goals to him funny as fraser has had words too though he did confuse him with that guy who was on the back of the sun while fraser had his hands on his hips he will go off all game .
wears the same blue shirt for some reason or another

your friendly neighbourhood hawk