Ross Lyon = Genius

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:No genius just what any coach with a brain would do. God e overate anyone to do with the Saints.
English please.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:
plugger66 wrote:No genius just what any coach with a brain would do. God e overate anyone to do with the Saints.
English please.
Just forgot the W.

Batnoe

plugger66 wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:
English please.
Just forgot the W.
You've forgotten more than that in your life mate.... you've forgotten that no one likes you

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Batnoe wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:
English please.
Just forgot the W.
You've forgotten more than that in your life mate.... you've forgotten that no one likes you
Have a good weekend.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Batnoe wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:
English please.
Just forgot the W.
I reckon so far it's Batnoe 3, p66 1

Batnoe

Iceman234 wrote:
Batnoe wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:
English please.
Just forgot the W.
I reckon so far it's Batnoe 3, p66 1[/quote

He got 1?? Whaaa??

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:
English please.
Just forgot the W.
You probably left a little r from overate as well, unless you meant our supporters eat too much perhaps?

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Yeah, I think he got you on a GF day quote - unless of course you're coming down for it.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Batnoe wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:
Batnoe wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:
English please.
Just forgot the W.
I reckon so far it's Batnoe 3, p66 1[/quote

He got 1?? Whaaa??
Making friends on the internet. You have got me beaten. I wish I could do that. Anyway have a nice day tomorrow.

Batnoe

Iceman234 wrote:Yeah, I think he got you on a GF day quote - unless of course you're coming down for it.
Yeah im a social club member and accomodation and flights are booked...

by GF he may have meant Girl Friend and i was like at least i know where mine is

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Batnoe wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:Yeah, I think he got you on a GF day quote - unless of course you're coming down for it.

by GF he may have meant Girl Friend and i was like at least i know where mine is
You are right. I just gave her $120 but I got an hour with her.

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Batnoe wrote:

Wow a Social Club member. So am I.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Batnoe wrote:

Gold, p66's is off to the map tomorrow...
Last edited by Iceman234 on Sat 08 Aug 2009 12:20am, edited 2 times in total.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Batnoe wrote:

I'm sure you'd get Solar much cheaper :lol: :lol: :lol:

Solar
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Batnoe wrote:

I'm sure you'd get Solar much cheaper :lol: :lol: :lol:
excuse me... I charge at least $140

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

Oh, why, oh why do you solid chaps engage with Capt. Tosser? The man chooses so regularly to grasp his own loins - 'tis not our fault, let him grasp. They are his loins, after all.

He does not regard us well. He is troubled by independent thought. He instgates so many defences of the Greeks at the helm, and their own appointed legal types. He thinks of us as mere vehicles for his own wizardry, yet he knows little of that which makes a wizard. Educated at a local highish school, he believes his standing to be one who defines how the rest should attend. He finds us trying, yet he should be so trusting. He rates the days of yore beyond all others, yet rails at so many.

He has chosen the handle of a true great, yet knows little of greatness. He is but a boor, or a bore, one to be detested, a skunk, feeble in his own counsel, yet so smug to believe anybody cares when he spews forth.

He claims the name of our best, yet bores us with his worst.

Guess?

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

The OtherThommo wrote:Oh, why, oh why do you solid chaps engage with Capt. Tosser? The man chooses so regularly to grasp his own loins - 'tis not our fault, let him grasp. They are his loins, after all.

He does not regard us well. He is troubled by independent thought. He instgates so many defences of the Greeks at the helm, and their own appointed legal types. He thinks of us as mere vehicles for his own wizardry, yet he knows little of that which makes a wizard. Educated at a local highish school, he believes his standing to be one who defines how the rest should attend. He finds us trying, yet he should be so trusting. He rates the days of yore beyond all others, yet rails at so many.

He has chosen the handle of a true great, yet knows little of greatness. He is but a boor, or a bore, one to be detested, a skunk, feeble in his own counsel, yet so smug to believe anybody cares when he spews forth.

He claims the name of our best, yet bores us with his worst.

Guess?
Havent heard from you in while. I remember the last time a few engaged with you. You probably remember it to as you have hardly been back since. We know why you come on so late hoping that no one will engage a conversation with you. As I said you must remember that last time a few people worked you out. Dont be embarrassed it is on a keyboard. Anyway have a great day.

Solar
Saintsational Legend

the funny thing is that if you decide to agree on a topic with certain posters on here your free game to be potted. Some of the crap written on this board in the past 48 hours is a disgrace. You all know who I am talking about.

I disagree with alot of what plugger66 writes but the abuse directed at him (and now me, cause I decided to disagree with the mob) is pathetic.

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith