A Few Things

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Batnoe

A Few Things

Cats cannot win the flag, their dominance is over

Ablett will not win the brownlow

Blues played well tonight, but they are no chance either, commentators talking up their chances on finishing top 4, i so bring it on as i know we can smash them in first week as apposed to Collingwood, Bulldogs, Crows, Lions
Last edited by Batnoe on Fri 07 Aug 2009 11:07pm, edited 1 time in total.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

I wish you guys would piss off.

Batnoe

plugger66 wrote:I wish you guys would piss off.
i wish you would f*** off

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Batnoe wrote:
Get on the other forum loser.

Batnoe

plugger66 wrote:
Batnoe wrote:
Get on the other forum loser.
Its a thread saying we can beat Blues if they finish 4th as we will play them

u f***** wet weak

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

thanks for your input plugger66, a couple of ripping threads you've contributed to...

yet you hang s*** on some others...

:roll: :roll: :roll:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote:thanks for your input plugger66, a couple of ripping threads you've contributed to...

Maybe because I am still watching the footy. Have a good day.

Batnoe

plugger66 wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:thanks for your input plugger66, a couple of ripping threads you've contributed to...

Maybe because I am still watching the footy. Have a good day.

Maybe you shouldnt be on the internet, it might be better if you read a book if you do not want to know the score. Why go on a footy forum, where scores and footy talk would be spoken about....

Cats could have still won, i am just saying that they will not win the flag, they had 41 tackles, are they the Geelong Tigers?

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

:lol:

Love the fact that plugger66 is watching a Scum/Cats game on delay like it's live - and getting pissed off that others have spoilt it for him because he gets jumping on the information super highway...

Boo f'ing hoo.

Batnoe

Iceman234 wrote::lol:

Love the fact that plugger66 is watching a Scum/Cats game on delay like it's live - and getting pissed off that others have spoilt it for him because he gets jumping on the information super highway...

Boo f'ing hoo.

hahaha. Oi Plugger ill message u tomorrow the other results because you dont have foxtel and can't watch it live. Maybe if you werent such a wet week you may get a better paying job to be able to afford fox so then you can watch it live without us posters ruining the whole game for you...

I am amazed you even have the internet

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Batnoe wrote:

Boo f'ing hoo.

hahaha. Oi Plugger ill message u tomorrow the other results because you dont have foxtel and can't watch it live. Maybe if you werent such a wet week you may get a better paying job to be able to afford fox so then you can watch it live without us posters ruining the whole game for you...

Sweeping out the club rooms pays reasonably well obviously for him to have this new fangled thing called the internet...who would have thought someone might put up the result of a non-Saints game on here :lol: :lol: :lol:

Batnoe

I dont think Plugger realises no one actually likes his input, he's always putting people down yet is still around when i know of people that do way less than this so called Plugger and is still around

Mods you can explain this? he is one of the reasons why people get warnings because he pisses people off

Solve the problems- get rid of plugger

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Batnoe wrote:

Boo f'ing hoo.

Sorry I have Foxtel. I fail to undersatnd what you mean. Anyway have a nice day and just in case you cannot watch the game live tomorrow I will email you. Soory I fail to understand the weak week thing but maybe that is a loser QLD thing.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Batnoe wrote:I dont think Plugger realises no one actually likes his input, he's always putting people down yet is still around when i know of people that do way less than this so called Plugger and is still around

Mods you can explain this? he is one of the reasons why people get warnings because he pisses people off

Solve the problems- get rid of plugger
Funny.

Batnoe

plugger66 wrote:
Batnoe wrote:

Boo f'ing hoo.

Sorry I have Foxtel. I fail to undersatnd what you mean. Anyway have a nice day and just in case you cannot watch the game live tomorrow I will email you. Soory I fail to understand the weak week thing but maybe that is a loser QLD thing.

Cool, u have foxtel, must be a good subscription if you get to watch the game a whole hour behind and we have already given you the score.

And it must be a QLD thing, gee man, sorry good call, i am so hurt after that

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Batnoe wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Batnoe wrote:

Boo f'ing hoo.

Cool, u have foxtel, must be a good subscription if you get to watch the game a whole hour behind and we have already given you the score.

And it must be a QLD thing, gee man, sorry good call, i am so hurt after that
Hope you feel better soon.

Batnoe

I feel great, i watched a live game of AFL
How do you feel?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Batnoe wrote:I feel great, i watched a live game of AFL
How do you feel?
Good. Will watch the Saints live at least 18 times this year. Good to write to you. Have a nice night

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Re: A Few Things

Batnoe wrote:Cats cannot win the flag, their dominance is over

Ablett will not win the brownlow

Blues played well tonight, but they are no chance either, commentators talking up their chances on finishing top 4, i so bring it on as i know we can smash them in first week as apposed to Collingwood, Bulldogs, Crows, Lions
Cats can win the flag, but we will.

Ablett can win the Brownlow, it's voted for by umpires, so who knows.

Carlton are rubbish.

This should be on the opposition forum.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

This thread is disgusting. I know being a moderator is difficult, but it's right in our face and there is some hard core s*** slinging going on here that's just over the top. Considering I got banned on bogfooty for making a tongue and cheek comment that the soft Moderator promptly replied with "we don't need this crap" how can you possibly allow this crap on our site?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

matrix
Saintsational Legend

its not allowed in the rules apparently...

but if u are part of the Clique you do get some benefits.

a photo with a boob out gets removed and warnings are issued, yet we get this kinda stuff with no action taken (nearly) daily.
i think both egs are water off a ducks back and pedantic, but hey rules are rules...

unless ya a clique member

F_Q_F
Club Player

Plugger has a point, this stuff should be posted on the general footy board or the title should at least have some kind of warning about spoiling the score.

People worry too much about their e-peen, they don't feel important if their thread doesn't get a reply.

Thanks for ruining the score for the game Bat, you're a champ :roll:

And yeah I agree that the mods are too soft on people here, Batnoe and Plugger should both have a nice week off. Most other boards i'm part of wouldn't put up with this.

Bye Saintsational, who needs opposition when you have supporters like this!

matrix
Saintsational Legend

it seems standards have been set

u bunch of f*** sticks :twisted:

:P :P 8-) 8-)

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Grown adults here???

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
matrix
Saintsational Legend

personally im sick of the favorites and bestest mates crap....certain people get away with everything and others get a bum smack.

guess its should be expected maybe :?

mehh