Official Changes

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Lennon
Club Player

Re: Great stuff Sainters

donthglfa wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Beekay wrote:
iwantmeseats wrote:
Ice Wolf wrote:
iwantmeseats wrote:
Ice Wolf wrote:
Mr X from the West wrote:
WinnersOnly wrote:LYON and his team are on fire. Perfect timiing to give key players a rest and we will still win. Look for Armitage to come in for KING if it is wet weather.

I am really pleased with this team and will look forward to seeing STEVEN and ARMITAGE if he comes in.

Great stuff Sainters - this really adds to my confidence that 2009 could be our year!
Really pleased? With what? The injuries?

How can Roo be concussed?
He ran into Kosi again and this time he got what he'd been asking for every other time he did it. :lol:
You musnt have even watched the game. Kosi polazed Roo, steam rolled him
Yep he got into Kosi way, ffs every other member of the team knows not to do it.
WTF? Roo had the right of way ! He had eyes on the ball and Kosi came flying from the side!! Not to bag Kosi though, gotta love his commitment to the contest

Nah stuff that, Riewoldt is the king of the land, Kosi is a peasant and he should keep his boof head out of Riewoldt's way even if he has the right to go for the ball.
He actually had no right to go for that ball but we know Kosi is always going to go at the ball whoever is in his way.
Thats what we love about him :D
We do, do we? Not when he concusses teammates. No love for him at all last week.

lefty
Club Player

Not bad inclusions, they can all fill roles imo.

Im just disappointed Ross wont give David Armatige a go, I really want to see him in the side, grrrrrrrrr. I think most supporters think he's a gun too, that in and under player that we love....

Good luck to Stevens though.

(Amazes me that Eddy is still in the side in front of Armatige, and even before Geary...)

kalsaint
Club Player

SaintBot wrote:Personally I'm excited by this. Gives the team a bit of a freshen up and certainly gives us less to lose this weekend.

Can see the lineup looking somewhat like so:

FB: S.Dempster - M.Hudghton - J.Blake
HB: S.Fisher - Z.Dawson - R.Clarke
C: J.Gram - L.Ball - F.Ray
HF: J.Gwilt - J.Koschitzke - A.Schneider
FF: S.Milne - M.Gardiner - A.McQualter
R: S.King - C.Jones - N.Dal Santo
I/C: B.McEvoy - J.Geary - R.Eddy - J.Steven

That can still be a winning side.

I agree, not a certain loss by any means. Hawthorn are up an down albeit it Aurora stadium.

I still think theres a chance. I certainly believe that the defensive pressure the Saints normally apply will be tested by the outs, however, if the team things are done, THE SAINTS WILL STILL WIN.

Midfield clearances and clear winners are needed to make an effective forward line.

You need to protect the ball handler to increase posession efficiency
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Lennon wrote:
donthglfa wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Beekay wrote:
iwantmeseats wrote:
Ice Wolf wrote:
iwantmeseats wrote:
Ice Wolf wrote:
WinnersOnly wrote:LYON and his team are on fire. Perfect timiing to give key players a rest and we will still win. Look for Armitage to come in for KING if it is wet weather.

I am really pleased with this team and will look forward to seeing STEVEN and ARMITAGE if he comes in.

Great stuff Sainters - this really adds to my confidence that 2009 could be our year!

He ran into Kosi again and this time he got what he'd been asking for every other time he did it. :lol:
Yep he got into Kosi way, ffs every other member of the team knows not to do it.
WTF? Roo had the right of way ! He had eyes on the ball and Kosi came flying from the side!! Not to bag Kosi though, gotta love his commitment to the contest

Nah stuff that, Riewoldt is the king of the land, Kosi is a peasant and he should keep his boof head out of Riewoldt's way even if he has the right to go for the ball.
He actually had no right to go for that ball but we know Kosi is always going to go at the ball whoever is in his way.
We do, do we? Not when he concusses teammates. No love for him at all last week.
Yet Gardiner crashes a pack a few weeks ago that includes Roo, and he is a hero....not much love for Kosi then :?

aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Mon 05 Apr 2010 2:06pm, edited 1 time in total.

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

aussierules0k wrote:
ohwhenthesaints! wrote:
Lennon wrote:
donthglfa wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Beekay wrote:
iwantmeseats wrote:
Ice Wolf wrote:
iwantmeseats wrote:
Ice Wolf wrote:

Yet Gardiner crashes a pack a few weeks ago that includes Roo, and he is a hero....not much love for Kosi then :?
Hopefully someone will quote all this again.
Please don't leave me outside the box. ;)
Was just thinking that myself AOK, you know what they say about great minds...

Now we're BOTH part of it.

ON topic, Kosi shouldn't have done what he did but I won't begrudge him for it. I reckon it was a set up so it looks like Roo is injured and Ross can actually rest him.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

OneEyedSainter77 wrote:
aussierules0k wrote:
ohwhenthesaints! wrote:
Lennon wrote:
donthglfa wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Beekay wrote:
iwantmeseats wrote:
Ice Wolf wrote:
iwantmeseats wrote:
Ice Wolf wrote:

Hopefully someone will quote all this again.
Please don't leave me outside the box. ;)
Was just thinking that myself AOK, you know what they say about great minds...

Now we're BOTH part of it.

ON topic, Kosi shouldn't have done what he did but I won't begrudge him for it. I reckon it was a set up so it looks like Roo is injured and Ross can actually rest him.
i feel like im inside a Kaleidoscope
or a vortex