Is next Saturday LIVE in Melb on Channel 10????

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

The worst part of this telecast is that there is a 5% chance that "The Off-Shore Moderator" will get his UGLY BONCE on our TV screens :evil: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink: !!

Launcestonsaint
SS Life Member
Location: Watching our games on tele or listening to the radio :(

Eastern wrote:The worst part of this telecast is that there is a 5% chance that "The Off-Shore Moderator" will get his UGLY BONCE on our TV screens :evil: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink: !!
It's being shown live down here so I'll tape it & let you know when to look away if you watch the game again. :wink: :wink:
Showing the game live shows that it's a sell out. The ground will be packed, weather permitting.

St Kilda's 2 premiership captains are Tassie born. The Doc & Roo.
simone26

If you don't want to listen to Kelly Underwood just press the mute button or turn the telly right down.... how is this such a big deal!?! give her a chance. it's just different, a woman commentating, it'll take time to get used to.

poor kel, i hope she doesn't read this forum, especially if she's really a sainter

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

simone26 wrote:If you don't want to listen to Kelly Underwood just press the mute button or turn the telly right down.... how is this such a big deal!?! give her a chance. it's just different, a woman commentating, it'll take time to get used to.

poor kel, i hope she doesn't read this forum, especially if she's really a sainter
Nup sorry I refuse to even go there and enter into the political correct vortex of paranoid sexism - my views have NOTHING to do with her being a woman. Good on her I could care less.

Her voice is grating, she screams like a cut banshee when trying to get excited and is cliche ridden (listen to Commetti if you want a truly good example of calling in your own style). She does well with the names and unlike boorish twats like Rex Hunt it isnt all about her....but she is woeful and is only being foisted upon us as a tokenistic gesture by 10 media. They want the "look at us we are ground breakers" name - which to me is like a quasi quota system that ignores the capabilities of the person doing the job.

I can easily say the same about 20 moronic blokes also calling the game (and do).

So well done Kel, you had a go/experiment now shove off.

“Yeah….nah””
asiu

got some irish in the family tree tef?

cut banshee.....whose wail can be so piercing that it shatters glass

matrix
Saintsational Legend

funny
when bloke commentators get bagged men dont seem worried :P

like teflon said
has nothing to do with her being female
and everything to do with her being crap...pretty much like a lot of the male commentators

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

Armoooo wrote:
I'm a fan of her, I prefer her type of calling, some people might think she's boring and focuses too much on telling what is happening but IMO that is a lot better than a bunch of stupid 'inside jokes', pointless banter, recollections of yesteryear and pure incompetence. As for her voice, it doesn't really bother me ......

+ one :shock:

No Contract, No contact :shock: