1 spare ticket vs Hawks

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

1 spare ticket vs Hawks

i know there is a few threads on tickets for this game, but no one has replied to my posts yet and i know there are people out there looking for a ticket.
i have 1 spare child ticket for the cheer squad. you dont have to be a child to buy this ticket, i have got in on child tickets before, a long with my parents. just scan the ticket and keep walking pretending to be on the phone, thats how i do it.

mods you can lock this thread if you want, i just want people to see there is a ticket up for grabs.
pm me or if this thread is not locked reply here and let me know.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Launcestonsaint
SS Life Member
Location: Watching our games on tele or listening to the radio :(

Re: 1 spare ticket vs Hawks

saintdooley wrote:i know there is a few threads on tickets for this game, but no one has replied to my posts yet and i know there are people out there looking for a ticket.
i have 1 spare child ticket for the cheer squad. you dont have to be a child to buy this ticket, i have got in on child tickets before, a long with my parents. just scan the ticket and keep walking pretending to be on the phone, thats how i do it.

mods you can lock this thread if you want, i just want people to see there is a ticket up for grabs.
I'm not sure if they have scanners down here. :oops:
I haven't been to a game here for a few years though.

St Kilda's 2 premiership captains are Tassie born. The Doc & Roo.
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Launcestonsaint wrote:
saintdooley wrote:i know there is a few threads on tickets for this game, but no one has replied to my posts yet and i know there are people out there looking for a ticket.

could be like Skilled Stadium. people with the scanning guns?

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Lone Tiger!

saintdooley wrote:
Launcestonsaint wrote:

Correct.

Launcestonsaint
SS Life Member
Location: Watching our games on tele or listening to the radio :(

saintdooley wrote:
Launcestonsaint wrote:

OI, I'm insulted with Tassie being compared with Girlong. :evil: :evil: :wink: :wink:

I haven't locked this thread as it is making a ticket available.

St Kilda's 2 premiership captains are Tassie born. The Doc & Roo.