Could this be the year of the Saints x 2

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Maxstar22
Club Player

Could this be the year of the Saints x 2

While I don't follow Rugby League a great deal, I do barrack for St George.

My NSW friend informs me that both Saints (apparently they are known as that as well as the Dragons) have quite a number of similarities.

Promise so much through the season, only to be hearbroken at the business end of the year.

St George are also sitting on top of the ladder a few games clear of their rivals and last night the beat the Storm well.

Could we be celebrating 2 Saints premierships this year??

sarah 2
Club Player

as a storm member i hope not, but a saints connnection i hope it does

GO SAINTS
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

wish we had won 10 straight prems!

ps a the biggest single factor behind the change in st george this year is that they've managed to recruit the best coach in the game. Which is also the biggest single factor is the broncos decline!

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
Maxstar22
Club Player

desertsaint wrote:wish we had won 10 straight prems!

ps a the biggest single factor behind the change in st george this year is that they've managed to recruit the best coach in the game. Which is also the biggest single factor is the broncos decline!
Well excuse me, I never claimed I knew much about it and was only passing on information given to me by a friend who does follow St George and League. He refers to them as both the Saints and the Dragons and also said their team song is "oh when the saints" just like us.

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

Maxstar22 wrote:
desertsaint wrote:wish we had won 10 straight prems!

Well excuse me, I never claimed I knew much about it and was only passing on information given to me by a friend who does follow St George and League. He refers to them as both the Saints and the Dragons and also said their team song is "oh when the saints" just like us.

not knocking you mate - just pointing out how different the two clubs stand in their respective competitions. In 10 years hopefully they'll be comparing us!

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "