The 2 suspensions are a blessing in disguise.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

asiu

richard head

W.... E

Darrel Baldock
Club Player

It seems we need something to talk about. There is in fact little to complain about, unless you are getting a little bored with all this winning, so instead we get these constant and irritating threads on subjects like drop Raph, rest players , bring back Goose, crap catering...whatever. Me, I'm just happy we're winning. I came to this country in 1966 and it's been a long time between drinks. I'm just a little concerned I'll get too drunk and lose my car keys and have nowhere to sleep it off.

Ian Cooper was too thin
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Darrel Baldock wrote:It seems we need something to talk about. There is in fact little to complain about, unless you are getting a little bored with all this winning, so instead we get these constant and irritating threads on subjects like drop Raph, rest players , bring back Goose, crap catering...whatever. Me, I'm just happy we're winning. I came to this country in 1966 and it's been a long time between drinks. I'm just a little concerned I'll get too drunk and lose my car keys and have nowhere to sleep it off.

moorabbin oval mate......with the rest of us drunks.......and i don't drink.....i will on the last saturday in september though.......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
asiu

we'll drink vodka then shark ....very goodly.... :)

Nick
Club Player

At the end of the day, all those posters that said Lyon will not rest players were wrong!!!!!

So far he has rested Ball, Kosi and Zac. I admit, he may not have had a choice in some, but he has rested players. Now he needs to sneak in a week off for Lenny, Rooey, Dal and BJ.

No signature
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Nick wrote:At the end of the day, all those posters that said Lyon will not rest players were wrong!!!!!

So far he has rested Ball, Kosi and Zac. I admit, he may not have had a choice in some, but he has rested players. Now he needs to sneak in a week off for Lenny, Rooey, Dal and BJ.
Whats the world recortd for the most amount of contradictions in one post??? lol

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
FortiusQuoFidelius
Club Player

Re: The 2 suspensions are a blessing in disguise.

Nick wrote:Finally, a little bit of adversity for our team. This is fantastic because it will keep everyone on their toes. If any comlacency was sneaking in, it's gone now.

The 2 weeks that Zac got is fantastic. He will come back round 19 refreshed and raring to go. Hughton can replace him, no problem there. With Kosi, I would keep him out for 2 weeks as well and tell Maguie that he will be Full Forward for the next 2 weeks.

Now what we need is a close loss agaist the Bulldogs. If that happens, we will go on and win the flag, I am sure of it. :D :D :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:
FROGSH!T

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Nick wrote:At the end of the day, all those posters that said Lyon will not rest players were wrong!!!!!

Maybe they can get suspended for whacking you.

TimPekin'sDirtyGuernsey
Club Player

You really are quite insane!

degruch
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

Maybe they can get suspended for whacking you.
I think he's whacked enough already!

saintly
Saintsational Legend

Re: The 2 suspensions are a blessing in disguise.

FortiusQuoFidelius wrote:
Nick wrote:Finally, a little bit of adversity for our team. This is fantastic because it will keep everyone on their toes. If any comlacency was sneaking in, it's gone now.

The 2 weeks that Zac got is fantastic. He will come back round 19 refreshed and raring to go. Hughton can replace him, no problem there. With Kosi, I would keep him out for 2 weeks as well and tell Maguie that he will be Full Forward for the next 2 weeks.

Now what we need is a close loss agaist the Bulldogs. If that happens, we will go on and win the flag, I am sure of it. :D :D :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:
FROGSH!T
you tell him!