The perfect first 16 for a season

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

The perfect first 16 for a season

2009 St Kilda 169.8%
1929 Collingwood 165.7%
2000 Essendon 157.1%

Nick
Club Player

I am sick to death of this perfect season crap. I don't care how many games we win or how high our % is. The only way this season can be perfect is if we win on the last Saturday in September. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

No signature
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Nick wrote:I am sick to death of this perfect season crap. I don't care how many games we win or how high our % is. The only way this season can be perfect is if we win on the last Saturday in September. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Who cares what you think Nexus Nick. Years ago you said that you were going to support Essendon.

You are not even a Saints fan.

Hows the total rebuild thread going over at BF?

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
saintlee
Club Player

Re: The perfect first 16 for a season

perfectionist wrote:2009 St Kilda 169.8%
1929 Collingwood 165.7%
2000 Essendon 157.1%
Pretty exclusive company!

Only the 3rd team in over 100 years to go 16-0

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Nick wrote:I am sick to death of this perfect season crap. I don't care how many games we win or how high our % is. The only way this season can be perfect is if we win on the last Saturday in September. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I haven't got sick of it yet...let's do it Sainters!

bozza1980
Club Player

It will still be perfect if we win the Grand Final and have gone through the season undefeated and all had fun speculating on whether we could go through the year undefeated.

Why do the fun police feel compelled to wreck everything.

Every St Kilda supporter would trade in this perfect start to the year if we could guarantee a premiership. We all want a premiership, however we don't have to be sour pusses about our club's best ever start to a season to prove this desire.

Why can't we enjoy the now, every win builds the belief and confidence within this group. Every week our destiny seems to be another week closer. To be fair, just because I will be shattered if we don't win the comp doesn't mean I have to rain on the parade now.