We're gonna get done

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

VietNam_Saint
Club Player

If , and I mean a very big if we did lose this week ,, it will be all GO 's fault.

Boys have probably already heard about this thread and the seed of doubt has been planted in their heads.

Nice one GO !!

What will be next from this club ?
reincarnated

We should go much better than the qualifiying final, any supporter with half a quarter of an eight of a brain knew we were not going to win

Reincarnated expects a better performance from the boys, however if it is enough for a victory, Reincarnated shrugs

GrumpyOne

VietNam_Saint wrote:it will be all GO 's fault.

No it won't.

B4E made me do it. :shock:

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

InkerSaint wrote:
joffaboy wrote:So GO cant have an opinion unless that opinion is in line with everyone elses Sobraz?

A bit authoritarian???
Inflammatory statement

Absent or weak supporting argument

= TROLLING.

Goes for you too Joffa.
You must be bloody kidding.

So asking a question - no two questions is

a) a statement :shock:
b) trolling

Fair Dinkum. Bloody Go gets attacked because his opinion differs from the main, and is told to stop posting on the footy board, and I ask if this is authoritarian - and that is trolling??

Good Grief :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
matrix
Saintsational Legend

total bastard
ban him
and he's 438 other log in names

im predicting a draw
and im sticking 5 bucks on it :P

starsign
Club Player

fingers wrote:One of 2 things will happen. Either we will win or Geelong will win.
sorry but you are incorrect ...
one of 3 things will happen provided the game takes place and runs its full course...
geelong win , Saints win OR A DRAW ! which statistically cannot be ignored

it's the old chalky coming out there ...but i'm with those that think an honorable loss won't mean the end of the world for us at this stage in the big quest!

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

fonz_#15 wrote:i don't see why we cannot win, we have a superior forward line imo, and a great defensive record. if our midfield can break even in clearances, disposals etc there is no reason why we cannot win it
agree with that.

they are a top side and we should respect that but not be overawed by it. if we can hold our own in the midfield we can win.
Last edited by bigcarl on Thu 02 Jul 2009 12:23am, edited 1 time in total.

GrumpyOne

matrixcutter wrote:total bastard
ban him
and he's 438 other log in names

im predicting a draw
and im sticking 5 bucks on it :P
Hey Mat!

Why are you posting under one of my 438 other log-in names?

I know I didn't post that message, my use of the english language is far better.
he's
???

matrix
Saintsational Legend

unreal!
my disguise is blown
:!:

saintly_safes
Club Player

Its a legitimate possiblity & 60 to 70 % of people would agree & I wouldnt be surprised if we actually get a floggin,but what an outstanding effort by the entire St.kilda football club to get to this senario.The players the coaching staff , the support staff & even the supporters for their undivided faith in the club all deserve a huge high 5.Imo win lose or draw we are still winners & we will know where we're at & what we have to do to get to the level requried to bring home the big one :D

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

reincarnated wrote:We should go much better than the qualifiying final, any supporter with half a quarter of an eight of a brain knew we were not going to win

Reincarnated expects a better performance from the boys, however if it is enough for a victory, Reincarnated shrugs
Thinline says 'knob' and goes to bed.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:
reincarnated wrote:We should go much better than the qualifiying final, any supporter with half a quarter of an eight of a brain knew we were not going to win

Thinline says 'knob' and goes to bed.
pmsl
classic

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

The ONLY thing IMHO, apart from winning, that we have to ensure is that we are not flogged. Cats have had wood on us well recently and to roll over again by a large amount would be hard to shake for mine.

Its GOT to be tight.

“Yeah….nah””
AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

GrumpyOne wrote:
AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:We don't have to "get beaten" sometime. That's bulls*** and that mindset is exactly how you do get beaten. It's a cop-out.
Mount Everest "couldn't be climbed", flying to the moon was "impossible" and the Earth was "flat", until all (and as many others as you'd like to name) were proved incorrect.
Essendon only lost 1 game in 2000, so it's not like no-ones ever gotten close, either. It's going to be done eventually and it might as well be done by us, this year. We're already a good chunk of the way there and have dominated like few before (percentage of 177). We can do it. It's hardly like landing on the Moon, or climbing Everest in the 1950's without oxygen, etc.
I don't mind having a small wager with you that the Saints will get beaten sometime.
Did I say we wouldn't get beaten? Unless I'm mistaken, I said we don't have to. There's a big difference there.
If we commit to not losing for the rest of the year, we can certainly do it. Big ask, though and it won't be easy, but how many things in life that are really worthwhile come easily?

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
VietNam_Saint
Club Player

As it turns out , a friend of a friends niece has a twice removed cousin who's maid also works for the sister of a friend of one of the St Kilda water girls.

Now , this is what I was told,

Apparently , the boys were told pre-game that a prediction had been given by a fanatical on Saintsational that they'd get done.

So , I'd actually now like to officially thank Grumpy One for getting the boys over the line.

As for the blues I have had with his other personalities ,, they still stand.

Shame you don't have a nic "Sylvia". :shock:

What will be next from this club ?
GrumpyOne

VietNam_Saint wrote:As it turns out , a friend of a friends niece has a twice removed cousin who's maid also works for the sister of a friend of one of the St Kilda water girls.

Now , this is what I was told,

Apparently , the boys were told pre-game that a prediction had been given by a fanatical on Saintsational that they'd get done.

So , I'd actually now like to officially thank Grumpy One for getting the boys over the line.

As for the blues I have had with his other personalities ,, they still stand.

Shame you don't have a nic "Sylvia". :shock:
Sort of waiting for someone to bring up this thread. :D

I'll take full credit for motivating our boys to perform to the degree of excellence that they achieved yesterday. Never have I been more happier to be proven wrong. :lol:

By the way VS, if you would like the mention my other identities you have had blues with, I'd be happy to advise the mods to delete them. They take a very dim view of me posting under other nicks.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: We're gonna get done

GrumpyOne wrote:Against Geelong this round.

But it won't matter...... just make 'em more complacent when they meet us in the GF...... and we will be more determined.

told ya... :roll: :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
GrumpyOne

stinger wrote:

But it won't matter...... just make 'em more complacent when they meet us in the GF...... and we will be more determined.

What Stinger!!!!! :o

Don't you recognise a cunning stunt when you see one? :shock:

It was all about inspiring the boys to stick one up The Grumpy One by winning. :D

My work is done. It was a tough job but someone had to do it. :wink:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
stinger wrote:

It was all about inspiring the boys to stick one up The Grumpy One by winning. :D

:roll:

IF YOU SAY SO....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

blimey he thought we'd get done.
big whoop dee doo dar
i wasnt exactly mr confidence myself as im sure plenty of others werent either.
afer all toss a coin to pick a winner, it was a 50/50 game all round
still believed we could do it as im sure GO did as well
least he stood by the decision he called.

bring on the eagles

8-)

GrumpyOne

stinger wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
stinger wrote:

:roll:

IF YOU SAY SO....
Lets face it Stinger..... If you had the chance to stick one up The Grumpy One, wouldn't you take it?

Metaphorically speaking of course. :shock:

Not that there is anything wrong with that if we were both so inclined..

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
Lets face it Stinger..... If you had the chance to stick one up The Grumpy One, wouldn't you take it?

Hey GO whats the big idea blowing off (metaphorically speaking) Saints66au before the match yesterday when he was attempting to give you a Go Saints sign??? :wink: :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
GrumpyOne

joffaboy wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:

Hey GO whats the big idea blowing off (metaphorically speaking) Saints66au before the match yesterday when he was attempting to give you a Go Saints sign??? :wink: :D
Please explain...... Where did this alledged blowing off occur?

It wasn't me who opened his lunch in the Etihad lift. :shock:

matrix
Saintsational Legend

:D

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:

Please explain...... Where did this alledged blowing off occur?

It wasn't me who opened his lunch in the Etihad lift. :shock:
Saints66au reported to us all how you and your good wife walked past him without even a bye your leave as he was giving out Go Saints banners.

You are really a nasty piece of work GO :wink: :wink: :D (only kidding chief).

Lance or James??