Looking for saints supporters Byron Bay

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

byronblay

Looking for saints supporters Byron Bay

TV coverage of (real) footy up here (Byron Bay) is worse than ever - I'm sick of watching delayed telecasts at midnight if at all.
Also, getting bored of watching saints games on my own. (yelling at the TV by myself at 1am just isn't the same).

the saints v geelong is being replayed at midnight, while swans v kangas is shown real time. (won't that be a great game. NOT!)

So, if you know any supporters up this way tell them to get in touch.
a group of us can force the pub to show some real footy on the big screen, with the sound on!

Brunswick Heads Pub this sunday???

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

I'm on the Goldie...

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Jump on the freeway, and come to Mermaid Beach Surf Club. Bucket loads of Sainters, big screen TV, great meals, what more could you want? Well thats apart from being there. 8-)

Qld Saints Supporter Group
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Re: Looking for saints supporters Byron Bay

byronblay wrote:TV coverage of (real) footy up here (Byron Bay) is worse than ever - I'm sick of watching delayed telecasts at midnight if at all.
Also, getting bored of watching saints games on my own. (yelling at the TV by myself at 1am just isn't the same).

the saints v geelong is being replayed at midnight, while swans v kangas is shown real time. (won't that be a great game. NOT!)

So, if you know any supporters up this way tell them to get in touch.
a group of us can force the pub to show some real footy on the big screen, with the sound on!

Brunswick Heads Pub this sunday???
G'day Byronblay. I know exactly how you feel. I was living in Byron when I joined the forum, hence my nic. It's an AFL desert up there isn't it. Even the local Summerland Football League was seriously struggling when I was there due to lack of participants. Mate, there's sfa you can do about it. They think 'Footy' means that ridiculous activity where groups of short-necked boofheads spend 80 minutes running head-on into each other as fast as their boofy little legs will carry them. Don't know why they call it football, coz the only time they actually kick the ball they deliberately kick it out of bounds on the full.
Good luck with finding other Sainters in the Bay. Beautiful place to live isn't it.

chameleonic

Gday mate, up in Mullum for a week...asked the pub on the corner opposite the P.O. and they will have it on Fox 1 at 730 I think.. Also the Beach Hotel in Byron reckon they will have it later on fox as well in sports bar. Not sure if the Austar?? channel 518 is picked up by the pubs as that is apperently showing it live.

I probably be down at Mullum pub 7ish to see if i can steal a table in the corner near tv..

Cheers

Mark