Bad blood between the Hillbillies & Saints

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:
stinger wrote:
66 Saints wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
66 Saints wrote:
stinger wrote:just country yokels...don't really give a f*** about them one way or another.....sheep shaggers......well those who haven't hooked up with their sisters that is.......
wow. glad i'm associated with st kilda and our classy supporters. honestly...
You will get to know him. He is a very classy man. Expect a lot of ffs ffs and :roll: :roll:
not to concerned about getting to know him. If all 12000+ posts are as insightful as that i'm more concerned about how much of my life will be wasted reading posts that add no value.

listen mate...no one asked you to come on here...and i certainly don't give a half eaten fat rats bottom whether you read my posts or just ignore them....as i am going to do to yours from now on..... :roll: :roll: :roll:
this is just our stinger's way of saying "welcome fellow sainter" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

really "66 Saints" you will learn to love stingers passion for all things saintly........... he's just an aquired taste of sorts :wink: :wink:
Yes like drinking metho.

ace
Saintsational Legend

So can I conclude that not everyone loves Geelong FC.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
Jimmy1972
Club Player

No-one likes geelong football club. There heads are so far up there **** they deserve to take on a team that hasn't stopped all year. And they might for the first time in along time have to play pressure game of footy and choke again. Ross is a better coach than bummer, he will crush, kill, destroy in that order. Thankyou for your time. :twisted:

asiu

How you doing lover of the chicken licken?

those days in the warm nowra sand seem ...so long ago , master chickr stickr

nothing, and i mean nothing , has been the same since

spert
Saintsational Legend

It's all about the last day in September and this game means diddly-squat in the bigger picture. I must say though, that my experience at the final against Geelong in 1991 at Arctic Park, did turn me against the Geelong supporters more than ever..a real bunch of sniggering thickhead whingers who I had to tell more than once to f*&k-off, in no uncertain terms.

reincarnated

stinger wrote:
66 Saints wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
66 Saints wrote:
stinger wrote:just country yokels...don't really give a f*** about them one way or another.....sheep shaggers......well those who haven't hooked up with their sisters that is.......
wow. glad i'm associated with st kilda and our classy supporters. honestly...
You will get to know him. He is a very classy man. Expect a lot of ffs ffs and :roll: :roll:
not to concerned about getting to know him. If all 12000+ posts are as insightful as that i'm more concerned about how much of my life will be wasted reading posts that add no value.

listen mate...no one asked you to come on here...and i certainly don't give a half eaten fat rats bottom whether you read my posts or just ignore them....as i am going to do to yours from now on..... :roll: :roll: :roll:
And nobody asks you to post ffs :twisted: :P :oops: :o :lol: 8-) :shock: :D :twisted: :arrow: :idea: :?: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

HarveysDeciple

Some posts deleted as they could potentially be defamatory.

asiu

no one else knows about what bungi does to chickens

how could it be defamatory ?

HarveysDeciple

gazrat wrote:no one else knows about what bungi does to chickens

how could it be defamatory ?
wasn't what i was refering too:-p