We're gonna get done

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

GrumpyOne

VietNam_Saint wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:To explain......

I watched Geelong last week.

I watched us last week.

My thoughts are that they are playing better than us at this time of the year.

Come September...... different situation.

Not negativity.... just realism.
As I've said in the past ,, opinions are like a%$#holes.

No need to show why you are one.

I would normally never even consider responding to you as I really give you no credibility at all.

Even though we havent been on the boil as much as earlier in the year , we are still playing great footy. You been watching the Cats, you think the cats v freo game was anywhere near as good a game the way the teams played as the Saints v Blues game.

Fair dinkum ,, you might refuse to be silenced ,, I just wish someone would silence you.
I imagine you as an ultra left ,chardonnay sipping, save the whale , tree hugging greeny.

Change your name from Grumpy one to negative one ,, it is more becoming of you.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love it...... best spray I've copped for a long while...... keep up the good work VS. :D :D

You are wrong by the way, I don't like chardonnay. :wink:

GrumpyOne

Re: We're gonna get done

Eastern wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:Against Geelong this round.
We're gunna BODYSLAM GrumpyOne

FROM THE TOP ROPE !!
Can I choose the body-slamee?

And she has to be able to fit in to the leather school uniform. :wink: :shock:

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

I think GO just wanted a little controversy and was a little bored today!!

Wanted to do a little fishing GO?

:lol:

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

I agree with the OP and hope we dont get thumped.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
GrumpyOne

SENsaintsational wrote:I think GO just wanted a little controversy and was a little bored today!!

Wanted to do a little fishing GO?

:lol:
Not bored..... just trying to escape the end of financial year workload.

But I do think we'll get beaten....... we have to sometime...... sooner now against a good team than in September against some bunch of also-rans.

Sobraz
SS Life Member

But it won't matter...... just make 'em more complacent when they meet us in the GF...... and we will be more determined.
Pppfffff..... coming from someone that was sure we'd loose to the Crows in round 2, to the point of putting money on the opposition...

Sure, everyone has opinions, but some posters are more important than others... Suffice to say, yours dont carry much wieght...

More determined after a loss this week??... I'd hope the win and build up alone would be determination enough..

Now off back to the General forum....

VietNam_Saint
Club Player

GrumpyOne wrote:
VietNam_Saint wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:To explain......

I watched Geelong last week.

I watched us last week.

My thoughts are that they are playing better than us at this time of the year.

Come September...... different situation.

Not negativity.... just realism.
As I've said in the past ,, opinions are like a%$#holes.

No need to show why you are one.

I would normally never even consider responding to you as I really give you no credibility at all.

Even though we havent been on the boil as much as earlier in the year , we are still playing great footy. You been watching the Cats, you think the cats v freo game was anywhere near as good a game the way the teams played as the Saints v Blues game.

Fair dinkum ,, you might refuse to be silenced ,, I just wish someone would silence you.
I imagine you as an ultra left ,chardonnay sipping, save the whale , tree hugging greeny.

Change your name from Grumpy one to negative one ,, it is more becoming of you.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love it...... best spray I've copped for a long while...... keep up the good work VS. :D :D

You are wrong by the way, I don't like chardonnay. :wink:

Your most welcome Grumpy ,, the very least I could do.

What will be next from this club ?
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

So GO cant have an opinion unless that opinion is in line with everyone elses Sobraz?

A bit authoritarian???

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Sobraz
SS Life Member

joffaboy wrote:So GO cant have an opinion unless that opinion is in line with everyone elses Sobraz?

A bit authoritarian???
No, he can have an opinion... It just doesnt carry any wieght...

Posts very rarely, if at all, on serious football talk, then states we're gonna get done... Due to lack of determination no less...

zero football cred...

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

We don't have to "get beaten" sometime. That's bulls*** and that mindset is exactly how you do get beaten. It's a cop-out.
Mount Everest "couldn't be climbed", flying to the moon was "impossible" and the Earth was "flat", until all (and as many others as you'd like to name) were proved incorrect.
Essendon only lost 1 game in 2000, so it's not like no-ones ever gotten close, either. It's going to be done eventually and it might as well be done by us, this year. We're already a good chunk of the way there and have dominated like few before (percentage of 177). We can do it. It's hardly like landing on the Moon, or climbing Everest in the 1950's without oxygen, etc.

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:So GO cant have an opinion unless that opinion is in line with everyone elses Sobraz?

A bit authoritarian???
Just a bit? :roll:

Seems everyone can't take an alternative point of view.....no matter if they don't agree, they still must attack the man.

FFS GO you clown!! :roll: :lol:

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
Eastern wrote:
We're gunna BODYSLAM GrumpyOne

FROM THE TOP ROPE !!
Can I choose the body-slamee?

. :wink: :shock:
NO you cannot. The body-slammer will be wearing a R,B & W mankini with a very small leather patch !!

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Sobraz wrote: No, he can have an opinion... It just doesnt carry any wieght...
And whose does on an internet forum???

Lance or James??

InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

A bit authoritarian???
Inflammatory statement

Absent or weak supporting argument

= TROLLING.

Goes for you too Joffa.

markp
Saintsational Legend

The team with the tightest pre-game huddle will win.

Go Saints!

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Sobraz wrote: No, he can have an opinion... It just doesnt carry any wieght...
And whose does on an internet forum???
MINE :wink: !!

GrumpyOne

AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:We don't have to "get beaten" sometime. That's bulls*** and that mindset is exactly how you do get beaten. It's a cop-out.
Mount Everest "couldn't be climbed", flying to the moon was "impossible" and the Earth was "flat", until all (and as many others as you'd like to name) were proved incorrect.
Essendon only lost 1 game in 2000, so it's not like no-ones ever gotten close, either. It's going to be done eventually and it might as well be done by us, this year. We're already a good chunk of the way there and have dominated like few before (percentage of 177). We can do it. It's hardly like landing on the Moon, or climbing Everest in the 1950's without oxygen, etc.
I don't mind having a small wager with you that the Saints will get beaten sometime.

GrumpyOne

Sobraz wrote:

A bit authoritarian???
No, he can have an opinion... It just doesnt carry any wieght...

Posts very rarely, if at all, on serious football talk, then states we're gonna get done... Due to lack of determination no less...

zero football cred...
Just because I don't enter into the nuff-nuffy to and fro discussions on the state of someone's groin?

Or because I'm not like going to turn around and say OMG OMG He's so hot?

Or is it because I don't troll on endlessly about hit-outs to advantage?

I'll match my so-called zero football cred to your zero intelligence cred any day. :wink:

matrix
Saintsational Legend

wow GO
cop that huh....
what a total bastard u are for even suggesting we'll get done!

i think we can win...i think we have a better forward line, an equal (if not better) back line, and a midfield that is really not very far off what theirs is.

but
i still think they will get us.
and what does it matter?
i mean really?
we beat hawthorn last year and then we got pillaged in the finals and they win the flag
collingwood knocked off the cats by 60 odd points or something last year, and then did squat and met us and it was bye bye.
it'll be a good opp to just get a good look at what needs to be worked on, matchups etc
i cant wait
regardless of the result

GrumpyOne

matrixcutter wrote:wow GO
cop that huh....
what a total bastard u are for even suggesting we'll get done!

i think we can win...i think we have a better forward line, an equal (if not better) back line, and a midfield that is really not very far off what theirs is.

but
i still think they will get us.
and what does it matter?
i mean really?
we beat hawthorn last year and then we got pillaged in the finals and they win the flag
collingwood knocked off the cats by 60 odd points or something last year, and then did squat and met us and it was bye bye.
it'll be a good opp to just get a good look at what needs to be worked on, matchups etc
i cant wait
regardless of the result
At Last!!!!!

Common Sense!

Honestly guys, what difference does my opinion have to the result?

It's not as if the players ask me if they can win before they run out onto the ground FFS. :roll:

Beej
Saintsational Legend

This thread should be stickied.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

This is what is going to happen after the game on Sunday on this forum. If we win we will have theit measure and will go on and beat them in the GF. If we lose someone will bring up the thread that the last 7 GF winners lost the previous game to the opposition.

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

GrumpyOne wrote:
I don't mind having a small wager with you that the Saints will get beaten sometime.

Go figure :shock:

Hold your ground :shock:
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

A bit authoritarian???

This from the Minister for Re-education of Right Wing Capitalist Swines ("who should really be put up against the wall")! :wink:

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

and it does matter whether we win or not! We play to win, and we focus on the next game - keep doing both and the GF will take care of itself!

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "