WE'RE GOING TO WIN AS A TEAM

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

WE'RE GOING TO WIN AS A TEAM

With all this talk about who's going to play on who, etc, we need to remember that it was our guys playing so well AS A TEAM, earlier in the year, that served us so well. With so many "guns" on each team, it's easy to wonder which guy's going to "win" the match for either team, but unless someone plays out of their mind, it will be the side that is most unified and committed and on the same page that will get the job done.
We only need to beat Geelong, not Gary Ablett, or Steve Johnson, or anyone else. We'll only do that as a team.
If either side has blokes sitting back and waiting for one of their guns to do the job for their side, their team will most likely lose. Our guys need to be supporting each other, doing the team things, running in waves and tackling in numbers and we in the stands need to be giving the 22 that run out a hell of a lot of support and encouragement. We can do it and will do it, if we do what it takes.

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

We can win easily. The past means nothing, unless you let it.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

yes...its a team sport ya know :twisted:

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

Same deal as last time Saints. If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten.