west coast game

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sainter
Club Player

west coast game

I'm looking to go to Perth for a few days for Saints game. Before I book flights I was just wanting to know that I would definitely get a ticket. I read somewhere that West Coast games can sell quickly. Does anyone know if this is correct? Thanks.

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

Good question... me too!

xander
Club Player

yeah me too.
would it also be better to phone them in so we can specify tickets? Or do ticketmaster let you do this?

stkfc_obsessed
Club Player

you can try calling the club to see whether they can put some aside for you.
otherwise you need to check out when they go on sale on ticketmaster and make sure you are on the net at the right time to ensure you get them :) they sell out VERY fast.

from memory. city end is the st kilda end.

edit. they go on sale 29th of june 9am.
http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/event/13 ... rcatid=711

St Michele
Club Player

They may sell quickly normally but I think this year you will be fine.

Don;t forget the Western Saints are having a function before the game too which will be fun.

michele

rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

get in contact with trav...if anyone can trav can

or try dooley..the cheer squad usually have a few up their sleeve

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

rogerwa wrote:get in contact with trav...if anyone can trav can

or try dooley..the cheer squad usually have a few up their sleeve
dont think so roger! but i will confirm that. we have heaps going over for the wce game so im pretty sure all out tickets are gone

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
westy
Club Player

Should be easy enough to get a ticket. The local tossle heads will stay away in droves!

I'm livin' in a madhouse
sensaint
Club Player

Esp if it's raining, weagles don't like to get wet.

St Michele
Club Player

When I don;t get a members ticket I wlays log on first thing the morning they go on sale and get them for ticketmaster you will be fine.

Michele

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

sadly the Western saints dont have any our 500 tickets were snapped up really quickly but i would imagine it would be fairly easy to get tickets from ticketmaster as there isnt much love for the Egirls this year if you are interested in comming over book your tickets at the city end of subi oval we basically all sit in the rows right behind the goals (behind the cheersquad) and in the upper level behind the goals...... once you have your tickets the best way to get to the game is contact Kim Gilbert (western saints president) on westernsaints@saints.com.au or myself at travis.satur@westrac.com.au and come to our Western Saints function , this year with special guest Verdun Howell as well as CEO Mike Nettelfold , a St kilda assistant coach and player !!!

we will be serving a yummy breakfast/lunch and then having a shuttle bus to the game (beat's using the public transport where you will more then likely be given hassel by the droves of Egirls supporters)

so make sure you let us know if your comming over we would love to meet all our victorian saint loving friends

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
xander
Club Player

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:sadly the Western saints dont have any our 500 tickets were snapped up really quickly but i would imagine it would be fairly easy to get tickets from ticketmaster as there isnt much love for the Egirls this year if you are interested in comming over book your tickets at the city end of subi oval we basically all sit in the rows right behind the goals (behind the cheersquad) and in the upper level behind the goals...... once you have your tickets the best way to get to the game is contact Kim Gilbert (western saints president) on westernsaints@saints.com.au or myself at travis.satur@westrac.com.au and come to our Western Saints function , this year with special guest Verdun Howell as well as CEO Mike Nettelfold , a St kilda assistant coach and player !!!

we will be serving a yummy breakfast/lunch and then having a shuttle bus to the game (beat's using the public transport where you will more then likely be given hassel by the droves of Egirls supporters)

so make sure you let us know if your comming over we would love to meet all our victorian saint loving friends
hi trav is it too late to book for this function?
my dad and i are heading over (our first interstate trip) and we figured we might as well try and stick with saints people on gameday and get to know some people at the same time.
Last edited by xander on Tue 30 Jun 2009 12:34am, edited 1 time in total.

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

me too.. again!

love to be at the function.

F_Q_F
Club Player

I got an email about the pre-game function yesterday so I would imagine they are still selling tickets to it.

I uploaded the application form for tickets in case anyone wants it.

http://rapidshare.com/files/249951331/2 ... ORM_V2.pdf

Little info of it here too.
After a slow start, the mighty Saints again showed their true strength to run over the Tigers today.

Next week we play the match of the year against Geelong!!! Join your fellow members at the Karalee Tavern to cheer on the Saints to a historical victory and remain undefeated.

All those lucky enough to have got tickets to the Eagles game, your tickets will be posted to you tomorrow. As previously advised, we have a fantastic pre-game function planned with the new CEO Michael Nettlefold attending as well as one of the coaches, one or possibly two current players, Verdun Howe the 1966 Premiership player and Brownlow Medalist as well as the G Train!!!!!

Come along and hear what the CEO’s plans are for the future of the club as well as finding out what has made the difference to the playing group this year. You can also talk to the G Train and current players, get some autographs and photos.

This is your opportunity to support you club and also demonstrate to the CEO that the club needs to recognise the support of WA members and make sure that we get access to all the playing group for their 2010 trip to WA. Speak with you attendance at this year’s function.

I have attached an application form for the pre-game function and urge you to attend as this is the way we get the support of the club going forward for the future.

If you have any queries, please call me.

Kind regards

Kim Gilbert
President

Western Saints Inc.
Contact details (Kim Gilbert)-
m: 0438 899 280
email: www.westernsaints.com.au

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

Cheers FQF :P

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

xander wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:sadly the Western saints dont have any our 500 tickets were snapped up really quickly but i would imagine it would be fairly easy to get tickets from ticketmaster as there isnt much love for the Egirls this year if you are interested in comming over book your tickets at the city end of subi oval we basically all sit in the rows right behind the goals (behind the cheersquad) and in the upper level behind the goals...... once you have your tickets the best way to get to the game is contact Kim Gilbert (western saints president) on westernsaints@saints.com.au or myself at travis.satur@westrac.com.au and come to our Western Saints function , this year with special guest Verdun Howell as well as CEO Mike Nettelfold , a St kilda assistant coach and player !!!

hi trav is it too late to book for this function?
my dad and i are heading over (our first interstate trip) and we figured we might as well try and stick with saints people on gameday and get to know some people at the same time.
no definatly not too late drop Kim an email @ westernsaints@saints.com.au and he will look after you (im not a work so no point emailing me )

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

n1ck wrote:me too.. again!

love to be at the function.
we still have tickets so we will definatly be able to cater for you guys !! and now with the big G-train comming it will be even bigger !!!

rogerwa
SS Hall of Fame

anyone coming over for the game & doesnt have a ticket give me a call asap...i'll start sucking up a few eagles arses & get tickets

matrix
Saintsational Legend

rog takes one for the team..... 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

rogerwa wrote:anyone coming over for the game & doesnt have a ticket give me a call asap...i'll start sucking up a few eagles arses & get tickets
rog send me your number anyway, would love to catch up for an ale sometime with you and the other Western Saints!