We need to make a few changes this week

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Thinline wrote:Time to make some tough decisions. Get rid of that Riewoldt hack. Lucky to be there. Hayes is past it. He should go. And Montagna's an outside ball gatherer who needs a stint in the magoos to harden the F*** up. There - I said what everyone's thinking.
That is just stupid. This thread is for quality posts only.
Just why did you started this "waste of bandwidth" thread in the first case :?:

Could you not comment about it in the other threads that have suggested dropping players :idea:

Surely having a discussion about posters suggestions on dropping players should be in that thread, instead of starting a bullsh1t thread :roll:
Who the hell are you, the fun police or a bandwidth monitor. Maybe I should write posts about how many player shares I have bought or what memberships my family has and how much I spend on the Saints.
Go for it!

at least I don't start stupid threads
No you are right. This is the first thread ever started that was stupid. By the way how many shares has your family got in the players and how much do you spend on memberships?

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Thinline wrote:Time to make some tough decisions. Get rid of that Riewoldt hack. Lucky to be there. Hayes is past it. He should go. And Montagna's an outside ball gatherer who needs a stint in the magoos to harden the F*** up. There - I said what everyone's thinking.
That is just stupid. This thread is for quality posts only.
Just why did you started this "waste of bandwidth" thread in the first case :?:

Could you not comment about it in the other threads that have suggested dropping players :idea:

Surely having a discussion about posters suggestions on dropping players should be in that thread, instead of starting a bullsh1t thread :roll:
Who the hell are you, the fun police or a bandwidth monitor. Maybe I should write posts about how many player shares I have bought or what memberships my family has and how much I spend on the Saints.
Go for it!

at least I don't start stupid threads
No you are right. This is the first thread ever started that was stupid. By the way how many shares has your family got in the players and how much do you spend on memberships?
:roll:

Try at least to get over yourself :idea:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Good grief, you love stirring the pot don't you mate :lol: :lol:

FWIW I think it should be Gardiner out, Eljay in...

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
degruch
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:No you are right. This is the first thread ever started that was stupid.
No, I'm sure this isn't the first stupid thread you've started...or do you mean intentionally stupid? :P

Milton66
SS Life Member

Ok P66 you're not alone with a sense of ironic humour. Good work.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

At least you have the sense to know that it's shyte, whereas other threads are started in all seriousness.

Now THAT'S scary. :wink:

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
ace
Saintsational Legend

Re: We need to make a few changes this week

plugger66 wrote:Our form has been poor
Thoughts?
Speak for yourself Plugger66 but not for other posters.......

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Thoughts?
Yes.

Out : Sarcasm.

Sarcasm started out ok but with overwork his efforts have become predictable and thin.

Time for a spell think.

Occasiobal Wit might be worth promoting.... or even Dry Humour...but best of all would be Frank Discussion.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Thoughts?
Yes.

Sarcasm started out ok but with overwork his efforts have become predictable and thin.

Time for a spell think.

Occasiobal Wit might be worth promoting.... or even Dry Humour...but best of all would be Frank Discussion.
Nice work!

P66 - I continue to lol at your threads, and even more at some of your responses to criticism! :D 8-)

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Thoughts?
Yes.

Time for a spell think.

Nice work!

P66 - I continue to lol at your threads, and even more at some of your responses to criticism! :D 8-)
I love critisim but i love changes to a winning side even more. I dont need a spell but people who want to drop everyone in sight do.

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

bobmurray wrote:The only thing some people care about is the total quantity of posts associated with their username........

:lol: :lol: :lol:
And that applies to a lot more than plugger66 - have a look at some of the inane threads, and massive post counts :shock:

By the way, it's obvious plugger was just taking the p!ss :|

Hold your ground :shock:
JABBER
Club Player

we need to make changes this week

A Very good question most of the year we kept the same side last game we dropped Gwilt and Raph Geary has had a weeks break to refresh i will give an extra chance i can see him matching up on Selwood against Geelong.Who do we bring into the side Gwilt, Steven,goose or our no. 83 draft pick Begley so he can play on Cousins.

trevor barker
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Good thread.

I agree wuth P66. At least 4 to 5 changes are definately required. Their form last weekend was shocking - the whole team went missing.

12-0 is really pathetic and to not keep the % over 200 is shameful.

I'd drop Blake, Zac, Luke Ball, Schneids, Milne and mabye Kosi and bring in Armo (broken collar bone never stopped anyone from going in and under) Dempster (one game back from an ACL should be more than enough), Heyne, Lynch, and Allen (even though he is still injured).

We should beat the Tigers by at least twenty goals with that team and if we dont i will demand that Lyon is sacked.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
spert
Saintsational Legend

Crazy talk - never mess with a winning formula. Keep the side unchanged unless injuries force otherwise, and let the teams who are struggling, experiment with their lineups. No player in a team with 12 consecutive wins, needs a rest. Any players who want a senior berth are going to have to stay injury-free and put in a lot of BOGs at Sandy, just having steady form at Sandy won't get you a gig in the seniors.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Spert, no disrespect, but I think you are lacking a humour gland...

spert
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:Spert, no disrespect, but I think you are lacking a humour gland...
Bah humbug!!

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

spert wrote:
Thinline wrote:Spert, no disrespect, but I think you are lacking a humour gland...
Bah humbug!!
:D

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Good thread.

I agree wuth P66. At least 4 to 5 changes are definately required. Their form last weekend was shocking - the whole team went missing.

12-0 is really pathetic and to not keep the % over 200 is shameful.

I'd drop Blake, Zac, Luke Ball, Schneids, Milne and mabye Kosi and bring in Armo (broken collar bone never stopped anyone from going in and under) Dempster (one game back from an ACL should be more than enough), Heyne, Lynch, and Allen (even though he is still injured).

We should beat the Tigers by at least twenty goals with that team and if we dont i will demand that Lyon is sacked.
Rubbish. It's not the players. They've been pleasing.

Lyon should have a couple of weeks at Sandy to get his coaching form back, he's been pretty average of late.

Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

Milne has a great track record against Richmond I would not even think of dropping him.

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Riewoldt's in AGAIN... Fair dinkum... Will the selectors EVER learn...

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

cowboy18 wrote:

Rubbish. It's not the players. They've been pleasing.

Lyon should have a couple of weeks at Sandy to get his coaching form back, he's been pretty average of late.
Rubbish it's not the coach it's us - the supporters - lately our posting has been less than desirable - we should all be dropped 2 grades back to TalkingCarlton

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
Milton66
SS Life Member

Good to see Armo finally pushing for Ball's spot in the team.

Armo has plenty of upside which can provide some X factor come finals time.. and apparently, he can kick over a jam tin.

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
matrix
Saintsational Legend

weird....
the locking of threads seems to be consist with tribunal decisions

interesting......... :o

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote: I love critisim but i love changes to a winning side even more. I dont need a spell but people who want to drop everyone in sight do.
I take it you're strongly opposed to Mick Malthouse "dropping" three guys this week (on top of an injury omission), to "keep the pressure on the playing group", despite their having won 4 in a row? Or Geelong dropping 2 blokes last week, despite having won 11 straight?
Are you going to write something sarcastic about Mick and Bomber? Or make comments about how they don't know what they're doing (with 1000 or so AFL games experience between them.)? Or do you just take aim at easy targets, when they suggest something pretty much identical?
Not everyone has the same approach as you and it doesn't make you any better than them, unless of course you're better than Mick Malthouse and Bomber Thompson, which you're clearly not.

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:
plugger66 wrote: I love critisim but i love changes to a winning side even more. I dont need a spell but people who want to drop everyone in sight do.
I take it you're strongly opposed to Mick Malthouse "dropping" three guys this week (on top of an injury omission), to "keep the pressure on the playing group", despite their having won 4 in a row? Or Geelong dropping 2 blokes last week, despite having won 11 straight?
Are you going to write something sarcastic about Mick and Bomber? Or make comments about how they don't know what they're doing (with 1000 or so AFL games experience between them.)? Or do you just take aim at easy targets, when they suggest something pretty much identical?
Not everyone has the same approach as you and it doesn't make you any better than them, unless of course you're better than Mick Malthouse and Bomber Thompson, which you're clearly not.
I am not going to criticise either coach but you obviously are criticising our coach because he isnt making a change.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:
What a silly thing to say to suggest that a poster on here is better than the two coaches you have mentioned....

Sidebottom has been average at best in his first year

Wood has been very ordinary and that is a complement

Clarke see above (just 7 disposals and 1 mark last week)..

Both Djerrkura and Wojcinski have been ordinary this season

Also the fact that Harry Taylor was fit to play at CHB suggest at least one player would be dropped

Yes they all deserved to be dropped...

Just who in you opinion should be dropped for an ordinary performance this season (and not just one bad game)???

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!