Saints v Sydney game

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

walski
Club Player

lendog heaven wrote:what you posters new to travelling to interstate venues will learn is that the club does not assist or promote in any way block ticketing arrangements for its Melb members - it's every man woman & child for himself unless you've got an in at the club.

I've been to all 3 matches on the road this year and many in the last few years incl finals and it's always the same. It would be nice if the club recognised the efforts we go to to support our boys interstate and arranged block bookings of seats for us to purchase so we don't get stuck in the middle of home town ferals. Just a thought.

I did put this idea on the Footy First website when they were looking to oust Butters and didn't even get a reply-maybe we need to 'ask Michael?'
Is it the same go at other clubs say Carlton, Hawthorn or a Collingwood? But I do agree it needs to be addressed plus it send a nice message to the comp and our players when we sit in one clump at a away venue.

"Strength through Loyalty"

:)

~Wal

Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

Got my tix this morning. Silver seats, $35, Bay 12 (approx 50m line, members side, left hand end of screen).

Will probably be surrounded by Swine supporters!

Anymore details re: post match event?